Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC Thread

Reviews

f--k the scouse put him in with Banned User he will fix him
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

I remember the night way back in jan/feb 95 when i heard that King Eric launched that infamous kung fu kick at that plank of a supporter , i watched the ITN news at ten with Trevor McDonald and you all have to admit , it was seriously funny . That attack occured during the match when tensions were running high .
    Stevieeeeeee G and his mates chose to attack a dj who had refused to play a song , probably You'll never walk alone or some stupid scouse song like Ferry across the mersey . And the dj is perfectly entitled to refuse to play a song , he may not even have it with him . Now someone being assaulted in the course of their work , and asaulted quite visciously by two men , is quite a serious matter and that's why it's going before the courts . If there is any justice in the world , then a jury should be sworn in , all of whom ideally should all be Manchester United supporters and a swift but fair GUILTY verdict should be announced !
    And as for Van Persie being accused of rape , DBTS tut tut , it never went to court cause if memory serves me right , the girl made it all up . Rape is a terrible thing , and just as terrible to be accused of if innocent . Stevieeeeee G is just a scumbag who's true colours are now known to the world
    I have no signature at the moment

Wha dya call a scouser in a suit? The accused sorry terrible joke but very appt with stevie g up in court

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I remember the night way back in jan/feb 95 when i heard that King Eric launched that infamous kung fu kick at that plank of a supporter , i watched the ITN news at ten with Trevor McDonald and you all have to admit , it was seriously funny . That attack occured during the match when tensions were running high .
    Stevieeeeeee G and his mates chose to attack a dj who had refused to play a song , probably You'll never walk alone or some stupid scouse song like Ferry across the mersey . And the dj is perfectly entitled to refuse to play a song , he may not even have it with him . Now someone being assaulted in the course of their work , and asaulted quite visciously by two men , is quite a serious matter and that's why it's going before the courts . If there is any justice in the world , then a jury should be sworn in , all of whom ideally should all be Manchester United supporters and a swift but fair GUILTY verdict should be announced !
    And as for Van Persie being accused of rape , DBTS tut tut , it never went to court cause if memory serves me right , the girl made it all up . Rape is a terrible thing , and just as terrible to be accused of if innocent . Stevieeeeee G is just a scumbag who's true colours are now known to the world

What Gerrard has done is wrong as I said "Stevie Me" as person is a knob, as player for Liverpool he is a genius. Gerrard isn't the God people make him out to be with regular match going liverpool fans, but Carra is

Reviews

Default interesting note...

Quote Originally Posted by DBTS View Post
    What Gerrard has done is wrong as I said "Stevie Me" as person is a knob, as player for Liverpool he is a genius. Gerrard isn't the God people make him out to be with regular match going liverpool fans, but Carra is
    When Cantona kicked that fan he was suspended IMMEDIATELY by Man U., Liverpool FC's initial statement said '' We're standing by Steven & will will give him all the help he needs''
    I support neither but I've read & seen enough Gerrard is nothing other than a low life in disguise....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    When Cantona kicked that fan he was suspended IMMEDIATELY by Man U., Liverpool FC's initial statement said '' We're standing by Steven & will will give him all the help he needs''
    I support neither but I've read & seen enough Gerrard is nothing other than a low life in disguise....
    Oooh hes a low life,hes a low life,hes a fuckin low life in disguise.
    Oh hes a low life,hes a low life,hes a low life in disguise.
    That sounded so much better in my head,u know with music n all
    Time 4 a sandwhich
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Oooh hes a low life,hes a low life,hes a fuckin low life in disguise.
    Oh hes a low life,hes a low life,hes a low life in disguise.
    That sounded so much better in my head,u know with music n all
    Time 4 a sandwhich
    I'm liking it a lot , is there a mellow bass or a thumping bass line to it !
    I have no signature at the moment

What Cuntona did was during a game, Gerrard did this outside football. What you're saying is like me going out tonight smashing a manc and going into work tomorrow and getting sacked. Right next...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I'm liking it a lot , is there a mellow bass or a thumping bass line to it !
    Not sure,im thinkin it cud come in really mellow and pick up as it goes,finishin off so loud that stevie g himself cud hear it.
    From his cell of course
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

I like the way all the non Liverpool fans are obbsessed with Liverpool...let me look at the thread title emm yes Liverpool FC thread. Carry on

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast