Thread: big daddys last day on ei

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I introduced bd69 to this site and hes been teling me for months about this date. He will not be back

Gemma
    so he planned on leaving months ago and is only using the mods and the site going down as an excuse because as you said yourself ,he planned on leaving months ago.

Westside.

Reviews

Default He will be missed

Big Daddy, all the best.. It was fun ( a long time ago )...
    I will miss the slagging and the fun that you brought to this site... but as we all know the fun has been sucked out of E-I lately and its just not the same..
    I dont blame you for leaving and as you may have noticed i dont spend much time here either these days..

Be good..
    Eps!

Reviews

Best of luck Big D. You're a decent skin

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Best of luck Big D. You're a decent skin
    Mousey, I love that you are so drama free You're my kind of mouse

DONT GO BIG DADDY!!

And Mods, Stop banning all his cool names!!

When are you going to just appreciate your friends and the simple things in life? Ive been to the doctor twice in 3 days, and not worked in a week! The only solace Ive had in my sickness is coming here and laughing about, and now you all are going to fucking leave me? It's bad enough I cant be in Ireland to suck your cocks, but at least I had ye on this fucking monitor.... Stop being so selfish, and stay here with your Dolly. I need you!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    DONT GO BIG DADDY!!

And Mods, Stop banning all his cool names!!

When are you going to just appreciate your friends and the simple things in life? Ive been to the doctor twice in 3 days, and not worked in a week! The only solace Ive had in my sickness is coming here and laughing about, and now you all are going to fucking leave me? It's bad enough I cant be in Ireland to suck your cocks, but at least I had ye on this fucking monitor.... Stop being so selfish, and stay here with your Dolly. I need you!

Any one actualy keeping count on how many profiles i've had banned now

Dont worry dolly you know how to keep in touch with daddy and next time your in ireland you will be sucking on my cock

All the best Big daddy 69

Ps what do you think of my new cool name

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by burger with cheese View Post

Dont worry dolly you know how to keep in touch with daddy and next time your in ireland you will be sucking on my cock

Welcome back, I opened drop one keep one again just for you, you should have posted in there everytime you came back so we could keep count.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default cheesy

Its prob a bit cheesey

All I can say, is what kind of person gets all his craic off of chasing after funny names and banning them? I certainly am glad someone precursed it "mod" otherwise, I'd name them a "sod" or "odd cod drinking too much vod who sits all day on his pod"

How am I going to stay in touch with you daddy? My last daddy ran off to Kuwait to sleep with the camels, where the fuck are you running off to? And how will I find your cock if you are taking it with you?

PS. I like all your names. But the odd cods drinking too much vod while sitting on the pod... keep fucking them down the loo! The cheeky tossers.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Big Daddy, all the best.. It was fun ( a long time ago )...
    I will miss the slagging and the fun that you brought to this site... but as we all know the fun has been sucked out of E-I lately and its just not the same..
    I dont blame you for leaving and as you may have noticed i dont spend much time here either these days..

Be good..
    Eps!
    Thanks for all the laughs eps even though ye got the better of me a few times you and bbj will have to slag each other now(dont let him win)