Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be glad last year's arrests were on a relatively small scale. 41 arrested in Sweden.

Reviews

Garda are watching area around Westend apartments, I believe. That's were the loud arrests were made last year.

Was anybody fined or taken to court after Blanch?

3. Default

Anywhere else being targetted that you know of ?? Wondering is it too risky to punt anymore ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Duracell2019 For This Useful Post:

marijuana (27-02-20)

Reviews

Was in a small town in Mayo recently . Lady left me at the door for a little bit more than I was comfortable with..... betting shop right beside her place and people standing outside their homes watching me...... It is very obvious what is going on with all male visitors ringing her bell...... If someone called the cops they would be there in 5 minutes...... If cops were called in Dublin it is unlikely that they would bother coming out so i'd say punt where the cops have more serious crimes to contend with

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

jekyl69 (26-02-20), Wolverine (26-02-20)

Reviews

I don't think people frequenting betting shops would give you anything beyond a look or, at most, a verbal tease. Their type is the last to call the garda over something so trivial.

Do neighbours actually ever get upset that a nearby residence is being used for this purpose? I've only seen the garda in a nearby area, but not investigating the place

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Llama12 View Post
    Do neighbours actually ever get upset that a nearby residence is being used for this purpose? I've only seen the garda in a nearby area, but not investigating the place
    There was a Gorgeous Lady offering discreet services near Aughris Head in Sligo. She was not long there when a neighbour reported her . Seems he availed of her services. She was VERY attractive and he couldn't handle the site of all the male visitors.

In ( not new st ) in Longford lots of reports have gone in about number 10...... I thought I might be the unlucky punter that would be caught..... Was ringing door bell for quite a while and decided to leave.... Next thing a guy who saw me leaving and also saw the little Asian lady open the door as i walked down the street came after me to tell me she had answered the door..... Foolishly I did go back..... But I came & went like a bat out of hell...... I didn't try to get my monies worth out of the 30 minutes

This is what makes punting an exciting adventure. In an adventure you go places you're not supposed to go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12