Thread: Alyssa Jenkins shows true colours??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Whys he hating you Alyssa?

Maybe you two should correspond this problem in private? I think he shouldve done that anyway instead of posting publicly. Its so much more respectful, professional, and mature to sort out a misunderstanding in private. If of course, one party isnt willing to communicate then I suppose its ok to go public then.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

Maybe you two should correspond this problem in private? I think he shouldve done that anyway instead of posting publicly. Its so much more respectful, professional, and mature to sort out a misunderstanding in private. If of course, one party isnt willing to communicate then I suppose its ok to go public then.
    Hes just some prick hiding behind a new username dolly i wouldnt say they've much to talk about..

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Hes just some prick hiding behind a new username dolly i wouldnt say they've much to talk about..
    Yes Big Daddy I believe you are correct sadly I am a lover not a fighter in this case though we sincerely do not have anything to talk about. I think this is the same guy from BRown sugar thread and I defended her because I know her and he mentioned he had met me on several occasions in a location I have stayed in once in my entire touring time in Ireland for 2 days so all very strange. You hit the nail on the head nothing to talk about ever and nothing to fix....
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Default probably cos I stood up for brown sugar

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

I havent a clue hun I can only presume it is because Istood up for brown sugar he has posted nothing but negative threads since his arrival search him he insults everyone not just me so I am not alone in this. Generally if it were a true and genuine person who had a problem with me as a client then it would have been done in private as this would be what you would dois discuss things privatly if you felt unhappy about something. This is a troll hun xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I havent a clue hun I can only presume it is because Istood up for brown sugar he has posted nothing but negative threads since his arrival search him he insults everyone not just me so I am not alone in this. Generally if it were a true and genuine person who had a problem with me as a client then it would have been done in private as this would be what you would dois discuss things privatly if you felt unhappy about something. This is a troll hun xxxx
    hmmm.... guess I missed alot. LOL seems if I skip a few days here, I miss loads of activity! I never met Brown Sugar and I didnt see his comment about her either. But some of my clients I saw in Ireland, said she was good, and you also, so I think thats saying something...