Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do about my girlfriend

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    I am not giving him the advice. You are, however I think that he seems to be more worried about the sex more than anything else.
    I don't think I gave him advice either, just possibilities.
    I also think there's a good chance he might be a WUM.
    Would you stay in a new relationship if the sex was bad, and unlikely to get better. You don't have to answer that, but I think the success of this site shows how important sex is to most guys.
    Three things that don't lie
    Drunk people
    Shakira's hips
    Yoga pants

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RayDonovan For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (25-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan View Post
    I don't think I gave him advice either, just possibilities.
    I also think there's a good chance he might be a WUM.
    Would you stay in a new relationship if the sex was bad, and unlikely to get better. You don't have to answer that, but I think the success of this site shows how important sex is to most guys.
    If I cared about the person, then yes I would ,regardless of the sex. Also, he mentions that the woman is on anti depresants so maybe if he brings up this subject it could upset her .
    Last edited by bmw528; 25-09-19 at 22:17. Reason: You would be surprised how many people find themselves in sexless situations but still love their partners

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    If I cared about the person, then yes I would ,regardless of the sex. Also, he mentions that the woman is on anti depresants so maybe if he brings up this subject it could upset her .Last edited by bmw528; Today at 23:17. Reason: You would be surprised how many people find themselves in sexless situations but still love their partners
    I wouldn't be surprised at all. But I think the key phrase there is "find themselves" It implies that something in the relationship changed over time. I just don't think it's a viable way to begin a relationship.
    The fact that she's on anti depressants makes this tricky alright. Glad it isn't me that has to sort it. And please OP, don't take anything that I said as advice. I was just passing time talking about the subject.
    bmw, you're obviously a good person, with a good heart.

'Night
    Three things that don't lie
    Drunk people
    Shakira's hips
    Yoga pants

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RayDonovan For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (25-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all. But I think the key phrase there is "find themselves" It implies that something in the relationship changed over time. I just don't think it's a viable way to begin a relationship.
    The fact that she's on anti depressants makes this tricky alright. Glad it isn't me that has to sort it. And please OP, don't take anything that I said as advice. I was just passing time talking about the subject.
    bmw, you're obviously a good person, with a good heart.

'Night
    And so are you.
    Last edited by bmw528; 25-09-19 at 22:26. Reason: Your a genuine guy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

RayDonovan (25-09-19)

Reviews

As has been already stated more foreplay....foreplay....foreplay.....foreplay......foreplay.

As humpty dumpty sex is not working for you learn & practice touchy feely sex which involves a lots & lots & lots of foreplay

PS..........did I mention lots & lots of foreplay
    Last edited by bigmango; 25-09-19 at 22:30.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (25-09-19), Cassandra (25-09-19)

Kegel exercises its a silly name.... Pussups would be better..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funtime For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (08-10-19)

Had to Google WUM.
    I just dont want to be taking her along for the ride and then in a few years times telling her that im frustrated or that I want to see someone else. That wouldnt be fair.
    My point about the antidepressants what that i though there might be a chance that they are the cause of her looseness and that all would be good after when off them (wishful thinking probably).
    I dont know how to tell her or how to suggest she should do exercises. Also she is not good when on top, almost like she doesnt know how to use her hips and grind. Its like the scene from the inbetweeners where Will is trying to loose his virginity and ride a girl for the first time - very mechanical up and down motion. Blow jobs also not great but she is good at sucking my balls, handjobs and said she would be up for anal, havent got around to it yet though so hopefully that will be good.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pDiddy1 View Post
    Had to Google WUM.
    I just dont want to be taking her along for the ride and then in a few years times telling her that im frustrated or that I want to see someone else. That wouldnt be fair.
    My point about the antidepressants what that i though there might be a chance that they are the cause of her looseness and that all would be good after when off them (wishful thinking probably).
    I dont know how to tell her or how to suggest she should do exercises. Also she is not good when on top, almost like she doesnt know how to use her hips and grind. Its like the scene from the inbetweeners where Will is trying to loose his virginity and ride a girl for the first time - very mechanical up and down motion. Blow jobs also not great but she is good at sucking my balls, handjobs and said she would be up for anal, havent got around to it yet though so hopefully that will be good.
    Do not write your own wedding vows
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

RickyBobby (26-09-19)

Reviews

You say she is skinny, how skinny?
    I have noticed lack of sensation with a few really skinny ladies.
    It's like you enter through the vagina lips and there's nothing inside, it's like theres no meat on the bones inside or out. The penis as sensitive as it is, cannot actually feel around inside, but insert a finger or 2 and explore. You can feel how much cushioning there is inside and how this changes with arousal.
    For best sex, make sure that she is aroused and if that doesn't work, forget the creams and feed her cheese burgers.
    Also kegels work wonders, even for men.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (08-10-19)

Whatever you do, do it with tact, sounds like she’s a little vulnerable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12