Page 68 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

So is there anywhere that hasn't been mentioned??theres a place up past the centre carpark,or

2. Default

Went to Sofia in Italian place. Good looking woman. 40s. Blonde. Nice body. Massage was poor but finish was good. No young girls anymore it seems.

Reviews

Found myself with some spare time in Limerick this afternoon so rang the Italian place and enquired about Ella. Was told she wasn’t back until September. Was told Sofia and another girl who’s name I didn’t catch were working.

Then tried S from DD but got a foreign ring tone when I tried calling her.

Need to do some more research before my next trip down there.

Any tips or hints by PM would be gratefully accepted and appreciated.

4. Default

Tried the white flower place again this week, seems to be fully legit now. Sext young girl called Sandy, but no extras on offer. Choices seem to be more limited than before.

I see Iona massage back n Limerick . Any1 been ? What’s location like ? Discreet? Serious pics

6. Default

Which girl offered owo in the Italian, I've been there many times and neve offered oral.

7. Default

Met S off Done Deal and had an enjoyable time, great figure and got fully naked. She was clean and tidy looking so I got an urge to lick pussy and she obliged after taking a few minutes to wash herself. I'd imagine sex would be on offer at a price.

Met Sudera in Raheen also, I'd imagine the HE would be good, however I shot my load fierce early, when she started massaging my balls and shaft from underneath. Got no value at all.

Someone made reference to an African lady near the train station. There were two over the years, in two different locations, both long gone now. One was Kass and the other Kiera maybe. Used have a great time for the price of 6 pints only. Those were the days. Bring them both back

Any info on a new place being advertised....n#####a spa...
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 20-08-21 at 12:55.

9. Default

Their ex spa,,,,,,,,, went out on their own
    Apt I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Booby32 View Post
    Any info on a new place being advertised....n#####a spa...
    ? Pm please