Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deciding to cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post
    But you bumped androids?

Regarding OP:
    Is it just me or this is all BS?
    It is not just me. Ha!

This thread seems familiar to another one a couple of weeks ago. cant be arsed searching right now, just popped in to check my mail.

Reviews

I have 3 cousins that are the most attractive females my own age that I meet regularly and yes I would, all 3 of them.
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.

Reviews

@ punter08. The post your probably thinking of was made by me aswell. I posted about my girlfriend wanting a threesome with my cousin.

Anyways myself and my girlfriend sat down and talked properly late last night. She told me the reason she doesn't want a threesome with 2 guys is because she had one before and although she wanted to do it they went to rough with her and she didn't enjoy it and felt ashamed afterwards so she doesn't feel comfortable about sex with 2 guys at the same time again. I told her I completely understand and we'll only ever do what both of us feel comfortable doing. We've agreed that there won't be a threesome with another guy. And she said she knows I wasn't happy about my cousin and that we can stop. But I've told i would rather keep my cousin involved in our sex life. It no longer bothers me that we're related, if I can't have sex with other men at least we can they new things with her. We were both happy enough after our chat and for now our relationship is OK.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (08-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    and for now our relationship is OK.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (06-06-19)

hang on a second. you fucked your cousin??? send me strength jesus fuck

Reviews

I have heard of first cousins who married and had children and it wasn't even Alabama or Mississippi.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonshot88 View Post
    hang on a second. you fucked your cousin??? send me strength jesus fuck
    I have 3 times. And I'll be Fucking her again by the end of the week if my girlfiend invites her into our bed again.

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (09-06-19)

Reviews

I had a kiss and a cuddle with my cousin but no more ( I think we were about 18) but my mate has slept with at least 3 of his female cousins and one of his male cousins wife ( although he claims she forced herself in him ) doesn’t seem to be that unusual

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast