Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Missing so much in Sandyford

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    You can always visit a Lady at night or after dark , especially when days are short now mate. I always tend to do night visit , as the Lady can be more relax and just chill in my and one company.
    But during the long day that another issue. For now just enjoy the long night and make the best of them now. Worry what come in the future another day mate.

And to answer your question.... Yes I do be concern about being spotted , so that why I meet Ladies in Dublin and not at home area. But my biggest concern is getting in the Lady door before I die of nervous. Them few moment are tense and nerve wrecking waiting till door open and your heart breath sight of relief or worse the nervous rack up to 10 after entering.

So my opinion is mate.... Just keep meeting the Ladies you like as life to short mate , so try not to worry what other feel or say mate. Just be discreet and you should be ok mate.
    Keep meeting them in Sandyford as the Ladies will miss you.
    I know your point it is harder to spot people during the long winter evenings. I am not that familiar with Sandyford but I assume it is well lit up at night.
    You may still be seen and it might also be harder to explain what you are up to than on a warm bright summer night.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom Dunn For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (26-11-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123