Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taking someone on holidays

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Consideration for such a privilege is not for a mere mortal like I to decide, mi'lady
    I may drag you along : like it or not xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (08-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I may drag you along : like it or not xx

I would not dare impose upon thee, though it would be most unfitting of a gentleman to deny a lady her request
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

To take a girl on a 5 day booking you better know her well and BTW she you , it is not unknown for girls to refuse longer bookings with some clients
    To take a girl on a 5 day booking you might need to be a bit experienced in this part of the adventure and she also, on a simple factor you both will know each others real names and other details !!!
    You both might want to think through the challenges as per Irish Josephine's insights plus the fact that you two have to get on also.

My advice , based on posts you have made here so far , its not a plan unless you do some investing in a girl you think you might like to take by doing several longer/overnight bookings with her and at a point ask her if she will be comfortable in the "COMPANY" of your work mates , like the "STORY" needs to be agreed by both of you, where you met what she does and all that

Taking a girl on 5 days with no COMPANY stuff is complicated enough so add in the complication and it gets interesting. Maybe book open ended return flights like !!!

I am actually investing/figuring out to take a girl away on a long promised to myself holiday once certain injuries allow me to do so .
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 09-11-18 at 04:46.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

mickey88 (09-11-18)

Reviews

Dopey thread. Just fucking ring Disney

Reviews

If you have the money to burn and it's a dream then just do it...you are not getting married....yet!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-11-18), mickey88 (09-11-18)

Thanks for that, a lot more to think about alright, won't be meeting any work colleagues, it will be just me meeting potential clients, prob best to start meeting ladies on here and working from that, thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mickey88 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Phew xx
    Who going to feed Them??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast