Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sausages + 17 = Plastic Dildos

Reviews

Santa Sausages + 17 = Plastic Dildos

Before I begin.......

WTF IS THIS NEWBIE/REGISTERED USER SHIT, GIMME BACK MY ESTABLISHED STATUS AND WHY CAN'T I PICK AN AVATAR OF MY OWN PERSONAL CHOOSING, FUCK YOU TRUMP YOU FUCKING WANKING SHIT FACED, RUBBER DICKED, HAIR DEPRAVED FUCKING WANKCUNT WOOKIE REDNECKED-SHIT-FUCKING-BOLLIX-CUNT-MISOGYNISTIC-RACIST-FUCKING-WASTE-OF-FUCKING-CARBON!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

*cough*

Who why what where when how => is not important so anyone that enquires about it in anyway will feel the force of me SHOVING A MATING PAIR OF FUCKING KING COBRAS UP YOUR ASS WITH A BURMESE PYTHON DOWN YOUR THROAT FOR GOOD MEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That includes those 2 or 3 little, shall we say "blips". Nuff said.

A few key words I must convey:
    - Barney, as my protege, as the holder of the mantle of Cuntking that I granted upon thee.... YOU'RE A DISGRACE OF A CUNT AND I STRIP THEE OF THINE TITLE FOR YE ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE SACRED ORDER OF THE MAD, LUNATIC CUNTS OF LDM-TOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you're still alright so I shan't banish thee to the realms of SHENANIGANS just yet. You have a chance to redeem yourself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, FACE THE WRATH OF THE ONE TRUE THUNDERCUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As punishment, I order you to lick Goatboy's butthole until the goat doth give his milk.

*cough*

Now for the daily annoucements:
    - Can the owner of the pink 10 inch dildo please contact customer services to reclaim it. Please be advised that it was found arse deep in a skunk's butt so you may need to clean it because we certainly won't!
    - There will be a car boot sale on this Friday for anyone that may be interested in aid of of Wolverine's obsession with Hugh Jackman.
    - Anyone that bought fresh sausages from DummyResistor, please be advised that he did shove all them sausages up his arse before selling them to you, and they most likely contracted herpes from him if consumed.

And one final parting word of wisdom.........

IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS A LOONEY PSYCHOTIC CUNT BEFORE YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Oh fuck I really need to get off them cigarettes, they're messing up my lungs altogether!

Sincerely yours,

Larry De Mole

President & CEO of LDM Industries Ltd
    The King of Kunts
    Lord Thundercunt

Oh, and before anyone else does it:

Oh and one more thing:

Last edited by ladiesman217; 04-09-18 at 22:23.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

alwayslookforward (04-09-18), Barney Rubble (04-09-18), Wolverine (04-09-18)

Reviews

Welcome back you crazy cunt !!

I'm glad that I am no longer Cuntking cos you always were and always will be the biggest cunt here!!

Btw you're shown as a certified EI addict now and not a noob!!. Yeah very fitting cos you should be certified !!
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 04-09-18 at 22:30.
    Are we there yet ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (04-09-18), Wolverine (04-09-18)

Reviews

Welcome back you tit.

Place wasn't the same without you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Welcome back you crazy cunt !!

I'm glad that I am no longer Cuntking cos you always were and always will be the biggest cunt here!!

Btw you're shown as a certified EI addict now and not a noob!!. Yeah very fitting cos you should be certified !!
    I SHOULD BE FUCKING CASTRATED!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute...

*LDM does some calculations*

*** 6 months later ***

SHIT!!!!!!!

Goodbye

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (04-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    LDM should never be banned he is the most sane amongst all of everyone here and there and elsewhere.

Sorry for insulting you Sir but have you read this forum lately??????

Im away quick before I catch EI coutties ( no idea how to spell that)

Anyway please LDM have a chat with MSG and video it live action I will pay to view

PLEASE
    If I did, my return would over very quick

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    I think it is not gonna last too long anyway the mods have no sense of irony - or delete the "of irony" it still fits.

Bye for real x

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You received a ban?? You....of all people.... what did you do, one to many Ballygowans was it? I can't believe you got banned, I mean look at you, just, look it! It's you ffs.

If anything this makes you a badboy and you will have all the ladies throwing their underwear at you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (04-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    You received a ban?? You....of all people.... what did you do, one to many Ballygowans was it? I can't believe you got banned, I mean look at you, just, look it! It's you ffs.

If anything this makes you a badboy and you will have all the ladies throwing their underwear at you
    Actually I accidentally took a Deep Riverrock instead of the Ballygowan......

Badboy? Ladies? Underwear? I'm liking where this is headed!

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Before I begin.......

WTF IS THIS NEWBIE/REGISTERED USER SHIT, GIMME BACK MY ESTABLISHED STATUS AND WHY CAN'T I PICK AN AVATAR OF MY OWN PERSONAL CHOOSING, FUCK YOU TRUMP YOU FUCKING WANKING SHIT FACED, RUBBER DICKED, HAIR DEPRAVED FUCKING WANKCUNT WOOKIE REDNECKED-SHIT-FUCKING-BOLLIX-CUNT-MISOGYNISTIC-RACIST-FUCKING-WASTE-OF-FUCKING-CARBON!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

*cough*

Who why what where when how => is not important so anyone that enquires about it in anyway will feel the force of me SHOVING A MATING PAIR OF FUCKING KING COBRAS UP YOUR ASS WITH A BURMESE PYTHON DOWN YOUR THROAT FOR GOOD MEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That includes those 2 or 3 little, shall we say "blips". Nuff said.

A few key words I must convey:
    - Barney, as my protege, as the holder of the mantle of Cuntking that I granted upon thee.... YOU'RE A DISGRACE OF A CUNT AND I STRIP THEE OF THINE TITLE FOR YE ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE SACRED ORDER OF THE MAD, LUNATIC CUNTS OF LDM-TOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you're still alright so I shan't banish thee to the realms of SHENANIGANS just yet. You have a chance to redeem yourself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, FACE THE WRATH OF THE ONE TRUE THUNDERCUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As punishment, I order you to lick Goatboy's butthole until the goat doth give his milk.

*cough*

Now for the daily annoucements:
    - Can the owner of the pink 10 inch dildo please contact customer services to reclaim it. Please be advised that it was found arse deep in a skunk's butt so you may need to clean it because we certainly won't!
    - There will be a car boot sale on this Friday for anyone that may be interested in aid of of Wolverine's obsession with Hugh Jackman.
    - Anyone that bought fresh sausages from DummyResistor, please be advised that he did shove all them sausages up his arse before selling them to you, and they most likely contracted herpes from him if consumed.

And one final parting word of wisdom.........

IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS A LOONEY PSYCHOTIC CUNT BEFORE YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Oh fuck I really need to get off them cigarettes, they're messing up my lungs altogether!

Sincerely yours,

Larry De Mole

President & CEO of LDM Industries Ltd
    The King of Kunts
    Lord Thundercunt

Oh, and before anyone else does it:

Oh and one more thing:

Tldr.
    Apart the last sentence.
    Answer's no BTW.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oksana21 View Post
    What does 17 stands for?
    His mental age when he finally grows up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast