Thread: Women

Reviews

Default Women

Ok ok, for the ladies and any guys that are into guys, we can include men here too, just use your imagination and insert your desired pronoun or whatever it's called in place of words I use. Especially since so many lads here tonight seem to be coming out of the feckin' closet all of a sudden! [bmw, Casman, Scoobydo, to name but a few!]. Remember the movie 'Mean Girls'? Remember that weird goth one said about her gay friend that he was "too gay to function". I'm like that I think, other way around though. Either way, I've got tissues... many tissues...

Anyway, women. Was just strolling through my favourties list there, thinking of the women here I've met and those I've never met. It just got me thinking is all, as I tend to do, being mentally banjaxed and everything. There are some that are just out of this world beautiful. Believe it or not (and I couldn't care less whether you do or not) but I'm not actually saying this to get in anyone's good books or to make myself look like a complete eejit (lord knows I've done that in almost every one of the 18-thousand-and-something posts up until now!!), I just sit down and think about certain things at certain times. Even celebrities (yes, my avatar too - wanna know who she is, look it up yourself ya lazy shites!), I can even think of some women I've known personally. Absolutely perfect, goddesses in their own right! Yes underneath some of them may be complete bitches, but let's not dwell on that. Although I can happily say I've never found any ladies I've met here to be anyway negative like that, always so friendly, polite and... well, what happens between closed doors eh Though how they managed to put up with an ugly, fat old fool like me is astonishing! Or maybe I do sell myself short..... yeah, short like your penis! @!~$%^*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just got me thinking is all

Now you can talk about your George Clooneys or your Brad Pitts or whoever it is you man lovers fantasise about these days.

Just reading over this before I post it and I'm thinking to myself: "what in the actual fuck am I on about.....". Fuck it, where'd I put my meds...............

At least I'm unique eh? (uniquely fucked up in the head alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 21-09-18 at 20:43.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (21-09-18), bmw528 (21-09-18)

Don't be so hard yourself,

Your no fool!
    Shake'n'bake

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RickyBobby For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-09-18), ladiesman217 (21-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    Don't be so hard yourself,

Your no fool!
    Maybe a fat ugly fucker, but no fool.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (21-09-18)

Reviews

FFS stop being nice to that mad cunt!

Goodbye

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-09-18)

Reviews

For many women I know looks not where it is at believe it or not of course some are into pretty boy but you just might be surprised at how decisions are made , you got a the fun shit goin on . Your not fool small dick maybe but no one perfect (jokin)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-09-18), ladiesman217 (21-09-18)

Reviews

FFS STOP TALKING ABOUT MY INSECURITIES, MY FAT BELLY AND MY SMALL PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, this ought to distract you lot! Now back on topic, WHICH IS ABOUT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN (and men) AND NOT ME!!!!!!!!

Goodbye

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (21-09-18)