Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Toilet Duck

Reviews

Rover you're a fucking cunt of an idiot, you're your own worst enemy, you fucking retard, your mouth is too fucking big and you trip yourself up, you cunt faced wanker, you deserve all you get. Yes I wrote this myself because my big mouth got me a bad experience tonight, so Fuck me.

Who's the first one to say I couldn't have put it better myself)

Reviews

Rover, you dumb fucking mutt, you're starting to fucking talk to yourself in cyberspace......if you get an answer, I humbly suggest, that whoever owns your flea infested carcass calls the vet and has you put down before you infect this entire shitty site.

I saw a picture of you today fucking nicegirlsarenice's dirty little bitch sister. I bet that that fucking sicko cal had a hand in teaching you that trick. I just hope the little whore washed before she serviced big daddy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Rover, you dumb fucking mutt, you're starting to fucking talk to yourself in cyberspace......if you get an answer, I humbly suggest, that whoever owns your flea infested carcass calls the vet and has you put down before you infect this entire shitty site.

I saw a picture of you today fucking nicegirlsarenice's dirty little bitch sister. I bet that that fucking sicko cal had a hand in teaching you that trick. I just hope the little whore washed before she serviced big daddy.
    I might have guessed the All Time Biggest Shithead on this site, would be first to get his pox infested oar in. Why don't you carry on fucking your mother, you know you love it.

Reviews

ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I WHIP OUT MY MOUSE-SIZED COCK AND FUCK EVERYBODY TO DEATH WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I WHIP OUT MY MOUSE-SIZED COCK AND FUCK EVERYBODY TO DEATH WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

That's probably about the best I'll get after what happened tonight.

Reviews

I'L KILL YOU ALL, I'LL KILL YOU ALL, KILL KI -

Ummm... what seems to be the problem, brother Rover?
    Last edited by Mousey; 13-05-09 at 22:45. Reason: I'm a Mod. Shhh.

Reviews

I'L KILL YOU ALL, I'LL KILL YOU ALL, KILL KI -

Ummm... what seems to be the problem, brother Rover?
    As I said Rovers a fucking wanker!

Reviews

I just fucking shit myself laughing.............sorry mouse, I did'nt see you there. No worries, here's Rover. Here boy, cum on, cum here and give mousy a nice little lick.

Reviews

If I looked like this would you see me??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I just fucking shit myself laughing.............sorry mouse, I did'nt see you there. No worries, here's Rover. Here boy, cum on, cum here and give mousy a nice little lick.
    Did you really shit yourself laughing, are you sure you're not foaming at the mouth, prick.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast