Page 18 of 337 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Quote Originally Posted by FinnMickC00L View Post
    The Cats are back.The rebel rebellion has been suppressed.
    Kilkenny 2-27 Cork 3-18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The cats win it. The're back in the semi final. It will be some battle with them and limerick.
    Will the extra match keep Kilkenny "battle hardened" and will the longer lay off for Limerick hamper them as they often tend to be slow starters in matches?

Reviews

Mayo 13 points behind. Kerry look impressive but bigger tests lie ahead for them. However its always nice to start with a win.
    After this weekend's games I think that the Kerry team are the only possible team to stop the Dubs in fairness...
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

The cats have turned it around and now lead by 4pts. But thats not a big lead in hurling, will they hang on for the win? About 5 mins to go.
    They did. So Cork and Laois both go out of the Championship and we are down to the last four in the race for the Liam McCarthy Cup.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

You could be right barney, but what about donegal? Mayo were poor today. Next weeks game with kerry and donegal should tell who are the dubs biggest threat.
    I'm probably still pissed off that Armagh let Mayo (& the fuckin referee!) beat them. Still I thought Kerry were the most impressive team this weekend though.
    Are we there yet ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Round 2 of super 8's. Will there be closer results than last week? Roscommon are next into the lions den, will they hold the dubs to ten points? I think tyrone will beat cork.
    In the other group will mayo have recovered from last weeks hammering? They may just sneak a win and keep their slim hopes alive. Donegal v kerry is the game of the weekend. How will it go? Who will win it?
    Dublin, Tyrone and Mayo to win their matches. Kerry - Donegal should be a close contest but I take the Kingdom to shade it by a few points.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

So an easy win for the Dubs and they are still on course for the "drive for 5" . Who will they meet in the semi finals?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Tyrone win it by 3pts and are back in the all ireland semi final. Their experience told in the end. A great 2nd half by mattie donnelly.
    Cork ? For a team that were relegated to division 3 this year have proved to be a very good team .
    Just wish they could have beat them diving cheating fuckers that live North of me.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

No david moran for kerry, thats a huge loss. He must be injured. It might be a draw.
    Great prediction Ketchup. 1-20 each.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

As much as I want Limerick and Wexford to go through, I think it will be yet another Tipp vs KK final. Limerick just won't have the same hunger as last year and Wexford nearly always play poorly against Munster teams in the Championship.

Halftime.
    Kilkenny 1-12
    Limerick 1-9

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FinnMickC00L For This Useful Post: