I never said that you would cause anyone else to be disrespectful. That is ridiculous to say that one person can make another be disrespectful. I don’t know where you are pulling that out of and I never said that you were "being" disrespectful. What I asked was to "show" respect by not using his thread to start a tit for tat posting with Ex P after I asked that of both of you and had nothing to do with the original topic of that thread and I only did that as it may be the final thread of a long time poster. I have no issue normally with threads going off on any number of tangents.

Now Ex P had no problem but you are going on about nothing. That is your total right, all I asked was that you do that just this once outside of that particular thread…. Is that really such a hard thing to do? I intend to be fair to everyone and did just that.

Now you said yourself that this is an adult site and that people should act like adults so I ask you to take that on board as the adult thing to do is take up any mod decision that you or anyone does not agree with to Patricia and if she sees merit she will over rule.

I am not going to continue explaining what has already been explained nor to have to forever point out what I have not actually said that you are saying I did. I asked a very simple thing West and you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. If the rules don’t suit and you want to leave then fine, no one has a gun put to there head to post here but I stated that both of you were not in breech of any rule but simply asked that you two not hijack that particular thread.

Oh and bye btw…