Thread: 1000 and out 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    more of the same from u smart arsed answers pointless one liners ah well you have a lot of time on your hands- find a job maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    if you put half that passion into answering the girl you wouldnt be here asking in the first place.

Sorry another one liner,
    Westside.

Ok lads as much as I’d enjoy the irony of seeing nbt have to post to point out that yet another of his threads has been hijacked and therefore he would break his 1000 post self imposed limit I have to ask that you do not continue this on his possibly last thread as a mark of respect to a long time poster.

Take it elsewhere please or I will have to lock this thread and I don’t want to do that as many may wish to comment on nbt’s apparent leaving. Ex P’s thread on this matter is more suitable to continue this and although you both are not in breach of any rule whatsoever I am asking you both to not continue this here out of respect to the nature of the original posters reason for posting.

Is that agreeable with you both?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Ok lads as much as I’d enjoy the irony of seeing nbt have to post to point out that yet another of his threads has been hijacked and therefore he would break his 1000 post self imposed limit I have to ask that you do not continue this on his possibly last thread as a mark of respect to a long time poster.

Take it elsewhere please or I will have to lock this thread and I don’t want to do that as many may wish to comment on nbt’s apparent leaving. Ex P’s thread on this matter is more suitable to continue this and although you both are not in breach of any rule whatsoever I am asking you both to not continue this here out of respect to the nature of the original posters reason for posting.

yes sir...!

Question Your a fruitcake

have a read down through the thread your highness.You contributed to hijacking it.:eek

And still are,
    Westside.

All my posts in this thread are mod related… including this one...

My first post was the use of humor to cajole both of you into not turning this thread into another topic without getting heavy about it as nbt by virtue of his saying that his 1000th post is his last cannot respond so I as mod am acting in his bests interests as I know he does not like his threads topic changed and this is his last thread so it must be infuriating to have it hijacked and not be able to post on it without nullifying his whole thread.

My second was to be a little firmer in my request and it was a “request” to you both.

Ex P has agreed but you have not which has forced me to post again and you are turning this thread into another issue unrelated to the original poster so I am now telling you to not hijack this thread on that matter also. If you do I will delete anything you post on this thread that is not to do with nbt’s farewell but is you being you which I like immensely but here is not the place West…

I am asking you to leave this thread to the topic originally posted on as nbt

If both of you start up again on this thread I will move all your posts out of here and delete mine.

As Ex P has agreed I will leave his but if you continue then I will delete yours West and am now not asking but telling you to not contine to hijack it by changing the topic from Ex P to me…

I will have no choice…

Default Ah right so you will delete my post?

All my posts in this thread are mod related… including this one...

My first post was the use of humor to cajole both of you into not turning this thread into another topic without getting heavy about it as nbt by virtue of his saying that his 1000th post is his last cannot respond so I as mod am acting in his bests interests as I know he does not like his threads topic changed and this is his last thread so it must be infuriating to have it hijacked and not be able to post on it without nullifying his whole thread.

My second was to be a little firmer in my request and it was a “request” to you both.

Ex P has agreed but you have not which has forced me to post again and you are turning this thread into another issue unrelated to the original poster so I am now telling you to not hijack this thread on that matter also. If you do I will delete anything you post on this thread that is not to do with nbt’s farewell but is you being you which I like immensely but here is not the place West…

I am asking you to leave this thread to the topic originally posted on as nbt

If both of you start up again on this thread I will move all your posts out of here and delete mine.

As Ex P has agreed I will leave his but if you continue then I will delete yours West and am now not asking but telling you to not contine to hijack it by changing the topic from Ex P to me…

I will have no choice…
    In that case i would do the same as i would do anywhere.Delete my post away sunshine.

Delete away and enjoy,
    Westside.

Thumbs down

C,mere, You tell him qph, feckin mod him to feck, the thread hijackeen towny friggin freak. away and start yer own leaving for good thread and make every1 happy fer once westicle. qph dont b askim im no more, givim a doze of deletin ther qph, til he sees wot the rest of us had to stik.

Default C,mere

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    C,mere, You tell him qph, feckin mod him to feck, the thread hijackeen towny friggin freak. away and start yer own leaving for good thread and make every1 happy fer once westicle. qph dont b askim im no more, givim a doze of deletin ther qph, til he sees wot the rest of us had to stik.
    when your finished giving him a bj that is.Only for us townies ,you country bouys wouldnt have a life.You would be forever stranded in a tide of livestock prices,cow shite and rain capped mountains.Little wonder your towns are empty at weekends.All the women head to the Cities.Remember we all have our place and you country bouys have yours too.

Know your role,
    Westside.

PS this post wont be here long.Henry XIII will delete it.