Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: films u cried to

Reviews

Million Dollar Baby & Fried Green Tomatoes.

I blubbered like lass.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

The Champ, Dying Young, E.T, Forrest Gump and also films based on real life with a sad story.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 22-04-09 at 12:12.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    We could make a film together - one of those films - only you definately would cry at the end, and it wouldn't be in delight.
    The film by angelina jolie w\s beyond borders....Ha ha Rover you are on then a film lets go and thats quite a challenge for me crying at the end and not in delight well it must be extasy then that I shall be crying in?? Maybe I would be the one to make you yelp in?????....well we could leave it to hang in the air for the moment i believe actions speak louder than words.... xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    The film by angelina jolie w\s beyond borders....Ha ha Rover you are on then a film lets go and thats quite a challenge for me crying at the end and not in delight well it must be extasy then that I shall be crying in?? Maybe I would be the one to make you yelp in?????....well we could leave it to hang in the air for the moment i believe actions speak louder than words.... xxxx
    You sure put it up to me there Alyssa, you're right about actions speak louder than words,

One day soon our paths may cross, should I be that lucky and I guarantee, you'll laugh till you cry, unfortunately it won't be in ecstasy at least you'll get a good laugh out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    The Champ
    Ghost
    just now - the unbearable lightness of being

'just thinking about how happy i am'

Default The Age Of Innocence

Daniel D Lewis.Its a romantic story based on the early 18th century.I went to the movies with a girl to watch it.According to her it was great (beforehand).God it was like having a vice grips toghtened on my daddy bags while my car was being robbed.Awful.Cried,damn right i cried,for anything.An ending to it.God and its two hours long too.A slowwwww movie.Like watching a snails at a maraton.

Much ado about nothing.Again stuck in the movies ,only this tme i only cried for about five mins,i slept the rest of it.Seriously get this and watch it.I promise that you will never look at movies the same again.Come to think of it ,you will never look at life the same again.

The 12 Monkeys.Jesus.What the f was this about?I still cant figure it out.It was rubbish with no story at all.should carry a health warning on it.

Beyond that any movie or thing where someone does something thought impossible would make me cry.Come to think of it,ah nope too long a story.Im no QPH.

Choose your films wisely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 23-04-09 at 06:53. Reason: :-)

Reviews

Default nice to hear u cried

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    Daniel D Lewis.Its a romantic story based on the early 18th century.I went to the movies with a girl to watch it.According to her it was great (beforehand).God it was like having a vice grips toghtened on my daddy bags while my car was being robbed.Awful.Cried,damn right i cried,for anything.An ending to it.God and its two hours long too.A slowwwww movie.Like watching a snails at a maraton.

Much ado about nothing.Again stuck in the movies ,only this tme i only cried for about five mins,i slept the rest of it.Seriously get this and watch it.I promise that you will never look at movies the same again.Come to think of it ,you will never look at life the same again.

The 12 Monkeys.Jesus.What the f was this about?I still cant figure it out.It was rubbish with no story at all.should carry a health warning on it.

Beyond that any movie or thing where someone does something thought impossible would make me cry.Come to think of it,ah nope too long a story.Im no QPH.

Choose your films wisely,
    Westside.
    And heres me thinking you were an insensitive coldhearted, feelingless, thick-skinned, unresponsive, stony-hearted, hard-boiled oul cunt...

Default And heres me thinking that you left

And heres me thinking you were an insensitive coldhearted, feelingless, thick-skinned, unresponsive, stony-hearted, hard-boiled oul cunt...
    Welcome back by the way.Enjoy your break

Youd be surprised if you met me but i will say one thing.Its entirely up to the other person.I can be as cold or as warm as someone wants me to be.

i hard boil my eggs though,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 23-04-09 at 11:31. Reason: :-)

Reviews

Default due a break yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    Welcome back by the way.Enjoy your break

Youd be surprised if you met me but i will say one thing.Its entirely up to the other person.I can be as cold or as warm as someone wants me to be.

i hard boil my eggs though,
    Westside.
    fair played to u your sticking it out for a long period this time
    cry baby u

p/s I never left!

Default My eye sight is fine................

I never left!

I can see that you didn't.

I have plenty breaks thanks.

dont use them though,
    Westside.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast