Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DUBLIN 3 in a row champs

Reviews

Default DUBLIN 3 in a row champs

Seen how everone else starts a thread about mayo winning ..im putting up facts what a team we have..unreal
    Mayo for sam me bollox ...hill in great form ..right off to get pissed and maybe end up in coppers laughing at mayo crying ...cmon you boys in blue
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Seen how everone else starts a thread about mayo winning ..im putting up facts what a team we have..unreal
    Mayo for sam me bollox ...hill in great form ..right off to get pissed and maybe end up in coppers laughing at mayo crying ...cmon you boys in blue
    Not too humble in victory, are we
    Enjoy

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (18-09-17), beautyaddict (18-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Got to say in period Mayo better team...
    And you where challenges as it could went either way....
    But you Dublin won and better team overall on the day as history book show....
    But give bit respect to Mayo as 11 all Ireland Final lost since after 1951....
    And Comn on Mr Gear as Dublin people are one of respectful people here in Ireland and how would you feel if you lost 11 all Ireland final...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 17-09-17 at 18:18.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

70+ minutes were nerve wracking and it could have went either way.... but mayo was so close.....

So myself and Siobhan were at the game and what a game it was.. different Dublin team during the second half but even though she has the mayo jersey on and I have the Dublin jersey on.... it's the way the game went but fair play to Dublin and sorry to mayo...

Hope ye all enjoyed watching xxx
    Last edited by Lyndsay26; 17-09-17 at 18:52.
    ** DAILY UPDATES ON MY TWITTER @Irishlyndsay

New XXR Content Bundles now available - 0874506911

WHATSAPP ME FOR VIRTUAL SERVICES.......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyndsay26 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (17-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Got to say in period Mayo better team...
    And you where challenges as it could went either way....
    But you Dublin won and better team overall on the day as history book show....
    But give bit respect to Mayo as 11 all Ireland Final lost since after 1951....
    And Comn on Mr Gear as Dublin people are one of respectful people here in Ireland and how would you feel if you lost 11 all Ireland final...
    Now it's bad enough without you making it even worse. They have lost 9 but played in 11 the other two were draws

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay26 View Post
    70+ minutes were nerve wracking and it could have went either way.... but mayo was so close.....

So myself and Siobhan were at the game and what a game it was.. different Dublin team during the second half but even though she has the mayo jersey on and I have the Dublin jersey on.... it's the way the game went but fair play to Dublin and sorry to mayo...

Hope ye all enjoyed watching xxx
    I knew that siobhan one was mayo at heart

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skollywally For This Useful Post:

Lyndsay26 (17-09-17)

Still no cups for Mayo & the joke goes on.
    'What's the difference between a bra & Mayo'

'Both have support but Mayo have no cups'

Dublin 3 Imagine 3 Tits Hard look Mayo a great team will be back.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skollywally View Post
    Now it's bad enough without you making it even worse. They have lost 9 but played in 11 the other two were draws
    Apologize Skollywally as should said been in 11 All Ireland final since after 1951....

But it heartbreaking for you Mayo supporter as been in 11 All Final since after 1951 and not won one is sad for all and neutral where backing you to win this one...
    As I thought it was your year as beat us in Qualifer Derry...

But Dub have a never say die attitude and I am sure Mayo be back in another All Ireland Final soon again mate....

Now a Derry vs Mayo All Ireland Final 2018 would be nice but I am day dreaming now

Again sorry mate as you not having a good night...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Apologize Skollywally as should said been in 11 All Ireland final since after 1951....

But it heartbreaking for you Mayo supporter as been in 11 All Final since after 1951 and not won one is sad for all and neutral where backing you to win this one...
    As I thought it was your year as beat us in Qualifer Derry...

But Dub have a never say die attitude and I am sure Mayo be back in another All Ireland Final soon again mate....

Now a Derry vs Mayo All Ireland Final 2018 would be nice but I am day dreaming now

Again sorry mate as you not having a good night...
    What part of Derry are you fromMSG ? I really don't get the dialect

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    What part of Derry are you fromMSG ? I really don't get the dialect
    Well Barney I can tell you I not from Londonderry
    But I just say I from the northern half of Derry where the view of sea is breathtaking Barney....

But can a man not dream of been in Croke park in All Ireland 2018 Final with my Derry Jersey.....
    As we all 32 counties can dream of being there next year mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast