Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A warning to Laura boldini (from my girlfriend)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    Haha yeah. You injure Laura and you could end up losing a few inches if any of us find you. And I don't mean your height.
    Oh good man you gonna give me a hair cut I could do with losing a few inches off the mop lol
    10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain and that's a 100% reason to remember the name

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 6foot8inchmonster69 For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (07-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 6foot8inchmonster69 View Post
    Oh good man you gonna give me a hair cut I could do with losing a few inches off the mop lol
    Exactly. And here I was worried you'd take that the wrong way and assume I meant something else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

6foot8inchmonster69 (07-08-17)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    Exactly. And here I was worried you'd take that the wrong way and assume I meant something else.
    I don't know what you mean? Everyone's been soooooo nice on these forums no trolls at all how could I possibly take that the wrong way lol
    10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain and that's a 100% reason to remember the name

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 6foot8inchmonster69 For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (07-08-17)

Reviews

Every time Laura's name comes up I end up having a sneaky peak at her profile pics. I can't look too long though or I start to get aroused

She really does look fantastic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (07-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    Every time Laura's name comes up I end up having a sneaky peak at her profile pics. I can't look too long though or I start to get aroused

She really does look fantastic.
    I know what you mean. I don't even need to look at her pics anymore. Just the mention of her name gets me going. Kind of like Pavlovs dog.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (07-08-17)

My god she is hot hot hot Would love to lick her ass mmmmm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redtom For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (08-08-17)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast