Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Another London Attack

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Chop off their Internet!!

That's how the radicalise all these young people. Not all of them started of Muslim btw. Most the terrorists are normal civilians that are disillusioned with life and want to "stick it to the man"
    ISIS provide that platform for those young people.
    The governments need to provide them with an alternative to ISIS or stop feeding the corporate excess, and find away to redistribute the worlds wealth.
    They don't give a fuck. What is it going to take for people to reaslise this.

Westside.

Reviews

animals thats what they are, no animals wouldnt do it

Reviews

If any watching Manchester concert it breath taking as let remember people and children of Manchester and people of London who pass on and injured who suffer at hand of cruel and salvage of these people.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    If any watching Manchester concert it breath taking as let remember people and children of Manchester and people of London who pass on and injured who suffer at hand of cruel and salvage of these people.....
    And it will happen again and again until something serious is done about it.

Westside.

PS it will happen here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.

PS it will happen here.
    Yes like I said on earlier post it will happen again and no one know where but you can only try deal when it happen as no one can predict when next attack happen as yes it could possibly happen here some time and I wouldn't come as surprise if and when it does happen as every country is a target....
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 04-06-17 at 20:04.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.

PS it will happen here.
    You say until something serious is done to stop it but the sad and crazy thing about it is what can be done to stop these evil and demented bastards you can stop ten,twenty of these fuckers and there twenty more to replace them straight away. And it is impossible to know where they are and who they are as some have been living normal quite lives among people all over the world but then a time comes when something snaps and sets them off in a crazy frenzy. It's sad to say but is this madness ever going to be really stopped it's hard to see
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 04-06-17 at 20:35.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Johnchef42 (04-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    You say until something serious is done to stop it but the sad and crazy thing about it is what can be done to stop these evil and demented bastards you can stop ten,twenty of these figures and there twenty more to replace them straight away. And it is impossible to know where they are and who they are as some have been living normal quite lives among people all over the world but then a time comes when something snaps and sets them off in a crazy frenzy. It's sad to say but is this madness ever going to be really stopped it's hard to see
    I hate to say this but I really do believe that no matter how much we pray, hope and wish for it, I think this is anunstoppable force due to all you've said in your post. We can only hope that it ends in good over evil

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnchef42 For This Useful Post:

randaddy2017 (05-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    You say until something serious is done to stop it but the sad and crazy thing about it is what can be done to stop these evil and demented bastards you can stop ten,twenty of these figures and there twenty more to replace them straight away. And it is impossible to know where they are and who they are as some have been living normal quite lives among people all over the world but then a time comes when something snaps and sets them off in a crazy frenzy. It's sad to say but is this madness ever going to be really stopped it's hard to see
    Internment in the North just made more of that generation join the Ra, the hunger strike protest did the same in my generation. The only solution in the North was dialogue but I don't know how we as the general populace can have dialogue with fundamentalists like these.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 04-06-17 at 20:41. Reason: I live in hope but probably will die in despair.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Johnchef42 (04-06-17), randaddy2017 (05-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes Barney Rubble you have me convinced. The IRA & all it's splinter groups and violence was OK, justified even.

Get off yet high horse there IDF, where in the above post did I justify any violence. They were violent times and people got sucked into organizations on both sides . This would have continued if it wasn't for dialogue bringing peace of sorts. There will be a small number who want to keep this shit going but 99.99999% of the people don't want or support this shit.
    Last edited by Floki; 06-06-17 at 15:06. Reason: edited photos of kids Steve

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (07-06-17), randaddy2017 (05-06-17)

Reviews

My thoughts are with all the innocent victims of this latest attack. Sadly it looks like these attacks will continue for the foreseeable future. Coming just a few days before the UK general election, Jeremy Corbyn is using this as a campaign issue calling on Teresa May to resign because of imposing cuts in the police and security forces.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 05-06-17 at 12:31.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast