Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Marine A Blockbuster Film...Is This Guy Murdering Scum?

Default The Marine A Blockbuster Film...Is This Guy Murdering Scum?

OK, I hear that the Marine A story is becoming a blockbuster film in Hollywood.

Considering that his initial defence was a load of lies, and then they got Dr Nick from the Simpsons to say he had PTSD, is it just me who has found the whole incident unsavoury??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Ward View Post
    OK, I hear that the Marine A story is becoming a blockbuster film in Hollywood.

Considering that his initial defence was a load of lies, and then they got Dr Nick from the Simpsons to say he had PTSD, is it just me who has found the whole incident unsavoury??
    Sorry martin....we have no idea what you are whittering about. Please add link. Thank you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Wittering

Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    Sorry martin....we have no idea what you are whittering about. Please add link. Thank you.

Ah, it never occurred to me people had been on Mars for two years (or live in ireland where it may not be all over your screens)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ed-from-prison

Reviews

Ah, it never occurred to me people had been on Mars for two years (or live in ireland where it may not be all over your screens)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ed-from-prison
    Grand....i will have read over in a bit. Cheers

First i heard of it....young folk we dont watch the traditional news anymore.
    Last edited by F-Dub; 18-05-17 at 14:17.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (18-05-17)

Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post

Try Googling "Marine A"

I for one am glad to see Martin back posting on the Forum and hot just sharing some random Blog's. Now Martin what do you make of Liverpools up and down season?
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (18-05-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Try Googling "Marine A"

I for one am glad to see Martin back posting on the Forum and hot just sharing some random Blog's. Now Martin what do you make of Liverpools up and down season?
    Hi buddy!

Yeah, i am gonna pop on here a bit more, just been so busy.

As for the season, I am happy with what we have done, presuming that we finish it on Sunday and get top four.

For me, this is the biggest game since we lost to Chelsea in 2013. We need Champions league to attract the top names who can enhance on what Mane, Gigi, and Matip have brought to us. The other five teams will not be standing still so Klopp need that pull factor.

We have played maybe the best stuff in the league, but a lot depends on Mane. There was an amazing correlation of when Mane went to AFCON and got injured against Everton and our dropped points. We need to be able to cope without him to move on.

But in Klopp We Trust.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Best Before (18-05-17)

Reviews

Depends if you regard the likes of taliban/isis and the likes as unlawful combatants
    or terroists. They then dont fall under the geneva convention

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Depends if you regard the likes of taliban/isis and the likes as unlawful combatants
    or terroists. They then dont fall under the geneva convention
    I am sure military rules of engagements don't allow executions though, even if Taliban don't get full POW status. I may be wrong.

Seems the top military hate this PTSD ruling as all that is irrelevant. It seems that you can now go to the local village, set a baby on fire, then say you had PTSD so it is manslaughter. Add to that every recruit thinks it is now Call of Duty out there and discipline breaks down

Hi buddy!

Yeah, i am gonna pop on here a bit more, just been so busy.

As for the season, I am happy with what we have done, presuming that we finish it on Sunday and get top four.

For me, this is the biggest game since we lost to Chelsea in 2013. We need Champions league to attract the top names who can enhance on what Mane, Gigi, and Matip have brought to us. The other five teams will not be standing still so Klopp need that pull factor.

We have played maybe the best stuff in the league, but a lot depends on Mane. There was an amazing correlation of when Mane went to AFCON and got injured against Everton and our dropped points. We need to be able to cope without him to move on.

But in Klopp We Trust.
    I would agree with all here and just add we need to steady ship at the back, a lot of dropped points this season with teams coming from behind. I still have night mares about the Bournemouth game!! Also need a plan B when the high intensity football is not getting results particularly against the so called weaker teams.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

I am sure military rules of engagements don't allow executions though, even if Taliban don't get full POW status. I may be wrong.

Seems the top military hate this PTSD ruling as all that is irrelevant. It seems that you can now go to the local village, set a baby on fire, then say you had PTSD so it is manslaughter. Add to that every recruit thinks it is now Call of Duty out there and discipline breaks down
    I remember reading about the germans during the battle of bastogne that dressed up as americans to ambush and confuse
    american soldiers.They were executed on sight without any repercusions as they were not clasified as enemy soldiers anymore
    Myself,i wouldnt lose too much sleep over a taliban fighter being executed.they've been executing civilians for decades

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast