Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anal

Libby aka American pie or Wanda , sweet lord was best anal and met both

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul24 For This Useful Post:

harsh (22-05-17), libby (16-05-17)

Libby will be in my "home turf" at the end of may.... appointment will most certainly be booked!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RustyT For This Useful Post:

harsh (22-05-17), libby (16-05-17)

Reviews

Rubina Bombshell does A.

Very few could match Rubina.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayM93 For This Useful Post:

harsh (22-05-17), Mr Sweet Guy (16-05-17)

Thank you for mention me darling. Yes anal I definitely do and I really enjoyed
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey View Post
    Libby in Dublin 7, she advertises that she does it and she definitely does.
    Hope that helps
    ❤Diamond Libby❤
    SEX IS AN ADDICTION
    AND ANAL AN OBSESSION...
    Here I Am Back to Ireland ....
    Don't Miss Me Out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to libby For This Useful Post:

harsh (22-05-17)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    xx
    mmm something I must investigate and find out for myself I think xx
    for as long as i can remember, i always wanted to be a gangster ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scouserpete For This Useful Post:

libby (16-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    xx
    That's good to know nothing like a lady who enjoys anal will see you sometime Libby.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

libby (17-05-17)

Anytime very welcome babe

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    That's good to know nothing like a lady who enjoys anal will see you sometime Libby.
    ❤Diamond Libby❤
    SEX IS AN ADDICTION
    AND ANAL AN OBSESSION...
    Here I Am Back to Ireland ....
    Don't Miss Me Out

rules of 3rd hole play 1]each player shall furnish his own equipment normally 1 club 2 balls 2]play on course must be approved by course owner first,trespassing onto3rd hole without permission can lead to verbal and physical abuse, you could also be banned from rest of course, also note while all course owners have a 3rd hole u might never be able to play it !some like to keep it virgin 3]unlike outdoor golf object of game is to get club in hole not the balls 4]for most effective play club must have a firm shaft course owner can check stiffness before play. Players should allways front up with no1 wood pitching wedges or putters just wont do course owner could laugh at wrong equipment 5]course owner reserve the right to refuse due to length of shaft to avoid damage to 3rd hole ,if not allowed u should still be able to play other 2 holes 6]the object of game is totake as many strokes as necessary until course owner is satisfied and play complete failure to do so may result in refusal to play course again 7] its considered bad form to begin paying 3rd hole immediately on arriving at course.The experienced player will take time to admire whole course with special attention towell formed bunkers 1st whole fairway and 2nd hole opening 9]Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing ,upsetting present course owner has been known to lead to damage to player equipment .Note this of course is amateur a professional will only worry if u can afford the green fees 9] Its considered outstanding performance to play 3rd hole 2or 3 times in one match . U may also be allowed to play 2 holes but remember covers must be changed between holes 10] Course owner will be sole judge of who is best player 11] many players prefer to continue to play at a variety of courses remember course owners set the fees some can be quiet expensive to play on but u must respect the rules if not just play 1st 2 holes and forget the 3rd

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fluffy69 For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (28-05-17), funlover12 (20-05-17)

16. Default

Give Irish Lovely Lucy a call. Well with it and best anal you could imagine. Highly recommended. Had the pleasure on a few occasions of her tight bum

Reviews

Diamond Libby is great, American Pie is great and a new entrant to the list of great A takers is Sophea in D9.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

harsh (22-05-17), libby (28-05-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast