Thread: Depression

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDoThis View Post
    Excellent post, Mr Sweet Guy...
    It can take one word, be it kind or not, that could utterly change one persons life, for better or infinitely worse.

Thanks LetDoThis as people need to know that their is lot of people who suffering depression and not to be ashamed to admit that they need help as if this post save 1 person or more than it was great post....
    As people who are suffering you know you not alone as I know what it like as you could be in crowd of people but your body their but not your mind and people talking to you and other but you not listen as your mind is thinking of problem in your head and your saying to yourself is it worth living another day if you lost some one and how will my family and friends cope if when I gone...
    So anyone here or know someone who depress try get to open up....
    And if they talk to someone anyone as you be surprise as how many people will listen as bottle it up is only end in tragedy...
    And LetDoThis cheers mate as you could save a life of person who suffering depression as that person could ask you for help one day and might be a stranger so alway be ready for unexpected....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Thanks LetDoThis as people need to know that their is lot of people who suffering depression and not to be ashamed to admit that they need help as if this post save 1 person or more than it was great post....
    As people who are suffering you know you not alone as I know what it like as you could be in crowd of people but your body their but not your mind and people talking to you and other but you not listen as your mind is thinking of problem in your head and your saying to yourself is it worth living another day if you lost some one and how will my family and friends cope if when I gone...
    So anyone here or know someone who depress try get to open up....
    And if they talk to someone anyone as you be surprise as how many people will listen as bottle it up is only end in tragedy...
    And LetDoThis cheers mate as you could save a life of person who suffering depression as that person could ask you for help one day and might be a stranger so alway be ready for unexpected....
    Nothing to be ashamed of. Dealed with depression myself. 6 months treatment and again light came back in my life. No more darkness no more sadness no.more unhappy feeling
    Its wonderful to be back and meet my real me. My advice never ignore the signs of depression otherwise will destroy your life and yourself .
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 22-04-17 at 22:22.
    Always Smile

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-04-17), F-Dub (23-04-17), Mr Sweet Guy (23-04-17), whoseyourdaddy (22-04-17)