Thread: I found a Dominatrix going through my wallet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I can count on one hand how many clients have taken their clothes into the shower room with me and I would hate to think it was because they didn't trust me. I normally ask clients to put their clothes on a chair which is next to the shower, but in the bedroom and I leave the door to the shower open so I can have a good perv while they get cleaned.

It is sad that we can't always trust each other, but I guess sometimes that is the case. I've had a few clients try and tell me they have had a shower when they are bone dry and I've had to get them to do it again wasting their time.

I'm not making excuses for the lady, but it might be that she is having some problems at the moment and did a silly thing. It doesn't mean she has done it before, otherwise I'm sure your friend would not have recommended her. A sad situation all round.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (01-04-17), LLLLL (04-04-17), Natasha Babe (31-03-17), Sailor (31-03-17), whoseyourdaddy (31-03-17)