Thread: Ts in lbd or yoga pants

Default Ts in lbd or yoga pants

Anyone offer above I keep requesting this before appointments but when I get the the lady wears lingerie, which is hot but not what was requested. Is this an option that can be offered?

2. Default

Seen Ts Sheila Mattarazzo out and about in Limerick at the weekend in wet look leggings. She looked unbelievable in em. So presume she could offer this outfit.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingKing View Post
    Seen Ts Sheila Mattarazzo out and about in Limerick at the weekend in wet look leggings. She looked unbelievable in em. So presume she could offer this outfit.
    TS Sheila M is unbelievable, in or out of wet look leggings

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (06-03-17)

This is how I want to be greeted too when I eventually pluck up the courage to meet. Also don't want the package to be tucked up 😛 Nice bulge there on display through the pants

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thonger View Post
    This is how I want to be greeted too when I eventually pluck up the courage to meet. Also don't want the package to be tucked up 😛 Nice bulge there on display through the pants

Yes yes yes !!

when ts carol is back in Dublin try her,i had the pleasure of meeting her wearing a pair of leopard print leggings a while ago,a very nice sight indeed