Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

alcatel (28-01-17)

Reviews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (29-01-17)

Reviews

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

alcatel (29-01-17), IrishSarahBarra (29-01-17), Liberty Love (29-01-17)

Reviews

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    I can't wait for a movie to be made of this presidency

Lawrence is pretty hard to argue with!

Negotiator in chief, not exactly winning!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (29-01-17), Liberty Love (29-01-17)

Reviews

There are approx 3.2 million Muslims in USA , I would think they (not far off the population of Ireland ) are feeling stressed or worse at this point. Trump is going to implement his beliefs but the consequences will be difficult to predict. even people with dual passports are uncertain of where they stand , and it's his first week!!

I wonder if yer wan May will be already thinking of how history will play that hand holding image, mind you she is seeing yer man in Turkey also he the one that jailed a man for saying he would not serve him tea and jailing journalist left right and centre because they are unfair, oh hang on Trump says media unfair!!!

This has put Americans in harms way especially if they are travelling . If you look arabic in USA for some that will do I suspect . Trump thinks America has had a bad deal from Global trade etc , funny the financial/banking collapse you know the one with Lehman Brothers that decimated economies all over the world including ours ,now where did that originate , and which country is the richest in the world, Hmmm let me think. If America has poverty which it has a lot of( its why I do not like New York too many Uber rich contrasted against the totally impoverished) its because in the main Americans did that to their own hence the number of billionaires there.

Heard RTE at 1 today actually using the term several times of a Fascist in the Whitehouse, now George Bush et al never got that type of commentary. And its week one . I have family there who thought they were fine with American citizenship now they are not exactly sure as my sister in law was born in one of the 7, madness absolute madness and we are all along for the ride whether we like it or not
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 29-01-17 at 19:12.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    There are approx 3.2 million Muslims in USA , I would think they (not far off the population of Ireland ) are feeling stressed or worse at this point. Trump is going to implement his beliefs but the consequences will be difficult to predict. even people with dual passports are uncertain of where they stand , and it's his first week!!

I wonder if yer wan May will be already thinking of how history will play that hand holding image, mind you she is seeing yer man in Turkey also he the one that jailed a man for saying he would not serve him tea and jailing journalist left right and centre because they are unfair, oh hang on Trump says media unfair!!!

This has put Americans in harms way especially if they are travelling . If you look arabic in USA for some that will do I suspect . Trump thinks America has had a bad deal from Global trade etc , funny the financial/banking collapse you know the one with Lehman Brothers that decimated economies all over the world including ours ,now where did that originate , and which country is the richest in the world, Hmmm let me think. If America has poverty which it has a lot of( its why I do not like New York too many Uber rich contrasted against the totally impoverished) its because in the main Americans did that to their own hence the number of billionaires there.

Heard RTE at 1 today actually using the term several times of a Fascist in the Whitehouse, now George Bush et al never got that type of commentary. And its week one . I have family there who thought they were fine with American citizenship now they are not exactly sure as my sister in law was born in one of the 7, madness absolute madness and we are all along for the ride whether we like it or not
    1. Impeachment beckons I'd say ...

2. : There are approx 3.2 million Muslims in USA -- he's doing nothing but providing fertile ground for the

swift and extreme radicalization of American born / raised Muslims. Nothing like discrimination to enrage and

mobilize a people .

The problems France is and has been facing with a very large segment of their local Muslim citizenry will pale

in comparison to what's coming to us / US -- if his 'laws' stand.

But they won't ! They can't !

^
    Last edited by Stephanie; 29-01-17 at 19:38.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (29-01-17), dob (29-01-17)

Reviews

I think you calling it right Stephanie, this will alienate all Muslims including those who have been helping America, Mitch O'Connell Republican head of the senate raised this today. It strikes me that what people sometimes want, is instant solutions but it is not what they need a bit like not encouraging a lynching but using justice. Trump is playing the popular tactics but not what may be best for America , actually it will be quite the opposite. I have always consider America my natural ally not always agreed with everything but always felt that the good and the system would self right , for the first time in my life I see America as a problem and I find myself no longer believing in its values, I am actually shocked by this but I cannot support trump period. Impeaching him is going to be v difficult in his inauguration speech he has already planted the idea that only he can clean up the swamp .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

dob (29-01-17)

Reviews

The United States has gone to shit. I blame the people who commandeered the Republican Party 20 years ago, people who class themselves as Christians, but by their actions prove themselves to be anything but.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (30-01-17), Liberty Love (30-01-17)

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast