Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: # pizzagate

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QTpie699 View Post
    are you deluded are you a user.. do you inject yourself because you look scraggy as hell.. much do you charge dear id say 40£ an hr just by looking at you
    So you resort to this type of behaviour but still quote the Bible ,what is going on here. You do not address the rights of people until guilty. You seem to think that if enough people think its true its true, so we live on a flat world. You better hope the world you envisage never arrives because in your world it is only the majority that is right or perhaps more accurately the MOB and say you were accused of being a child rapist and enough people agreed then despite being innocent you are guilty , you are clearly unhappy with things but you know sometimes the solution is worse than the problem. I see you are willing to enter into abusive behaviour and assumption to defend your position, I see that as a last resort defence. Your posts are for me verging on shall we say challenged at a personal level, your entitled to your views but we are entitled to challenge them, you only post even more ridiculous responses or ignore points raised such as Fascism but do not start abusing people. I would think your bible agrees with me here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (17-12-16), gonzo76 (17-12-16)

Reviews

theres a difference between far fetched and realism
    Not in any of your posts.

Please, back up ONE thing you've posted. Anything. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you've made so many factual errors in your posts that I've ignored or had to correct, I'm really fascinated to see some of the places you're getting this stuff.

Seriously, man up and back up your claims. Otherwise please crawl back to whatever banned account you were using until last month.

Reviews

He sounds like the crazy Irish priest
    I think he has been banned here a few times , he starts off grand and then starts going all holy like .

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (17-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    He sounds like the crazy Irish priest
    I think he has been banned here a few times , he starts off grand and then starts going all holy like .
    Ah yes, makes sense now. QTpie chapter 6 verse 99. That's from the book of revelations, isn't it?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (17-12-16), willie wacker (17-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Ah yes, makes sense now. QTpie chapter 6 verse 99. That's from the book of revelations, isn't it?
    Soon now bud soon

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (17-12-16)

yes youv had to correct me because your always right and anyone with a different opinion on world matters is wrong because you mr know it all knows everything it seems about everything and anyone with a different view is wrong and how would we know because were getting info off bloggers from all over the world. whereas your 'opinions + facts ' are all correct because your source is also google and CNN and so on an so forth.. but hey just because I believe that this sick vile stuff is ongoing you don't have to attack every blog I write.. but hey there is no talking to someone so argumentative so ill leave it at that.. iv posted up loads of stuff its upto you to investigate.. and if you truly believe what your saying take a few hours just and investigate some of the things..
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Not in any of your posts.

Please, back up ONE thing you've posted. Anything. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you've made so many factual errors in your posts that I've ignored or had to correct, I'm really fascinated to see some of the places you're getting this stuff.

Seriously, man up and back up your claims. Otherwise please crawl back to whatever banned account you were using until last month.

I have spent a week looking into this.. some errors yes because I'm not involved in it and don't know the ins and outs of it.. I just want it publicised so the world knows and there is a full and thorough investigation into this matter and these people are brought to justice.. but it all adds up and if you spend a wk like I have without watching the tv you can see for yourself if you open your eyes.. so go on ahead there and drop a sneaky sarcastic comment so someone will hit like for you gonzo you know all know fuck all

Reviews

I have spent a week looking into this.. some errors yes because I'm not involved in it and don't know the ins and outs of it.. I just want it publicised so the world knows and there is a full and thorough investigation into this matter and these people are brought to justice.. but it all adds up and if you spend a wk like I have without watching the tv you can see for yourself if you open your eyes.. so go on ahead there and drop a sneaky sarcastic comment so someone will hit like for you gonzo you know all know fuck all
    I see your ignoring another of my posts either totally or selectively , I think you should perhaps take some time out, be kind to yourself and maybe see if you find some calmness before you get into analysis again. I mean you no harm but your posts are worrying so I feel I need to challenge them. Now perhaps take a break?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

johndee (17-12-16)

Reviews

yes youv had to correct me because your always right and anyone with a different opinion on world matters is wrong because you mr know it all knows everything it seems about everything and anyone with a different view is wrong and how would we know because were getting info off bloggers from all over the world. whereas your 'opinions + facts ' are all correct because your source is also google and CNN and so on an so forth.. but hey just because I believe that this sick vile stuff is ongoing you don't have to attack every blog I write.. but hey there is no talking to someone so argumentative so ill leave it at that.. iv posted up loads of stuff its upto you to investigate.. and if you truly believe what your saying take a few hours just and investigate some of the things..
    Quite the contrary, I've proven every statement I've made and you've posited plenty of rubbish but proven nothing. It's not up to me to prove your arguments. I can disprove them all day long.

I don't claim to know it all, in fact I've repeatedly asked you to support your arguments. If they're true then you could. I'm perfectly open to being proven wrong and to learning other opinions, but you better support them. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

So, please show me the proof that Andrew Breitbart was actually called Alex. That's a factual error you made. Show me the proof this coroner died two hours before the autopsy. He didn't, it was two months after breitbart died, a little late to be doing an autopsy I think. Show me that the Obamas aren't married. Show me that Michelle is actually a man. Show me a report that Prince Charles is a shape shifter. Will I list all of your factual errors? It could take quite some time...

I insulted 'lovely lady' because she insulted me twice on another forum and then continuing to attck me for writing this blog..kick the dog until it bites.. maybe you should take some time out instead of telling me what to do or you could always write your own blog about how perfect this world is or how the earth really is round or something.. something maybe you can agree with instead of slating all my opnions and research.. go and write something there instead of badgering me.. and if you don't agree with me cool.. I don't care its my opinions and researching.. I don't have to explain why or why not if I choose to respond to you or not.. your bringing different topics of discusiion into this convo about different things unrelated to this subject
    Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I see your ignoring another of my posts either totally or selectively , I think you should perhaps take some time out, be kind to yourself and maybe see if you find some calmness before you get into analysis again. I mean you no harm but your posts are worrying so I feel I need to challenge them. Now perhaps take a break?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast