Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 3some

Reviews

Its on my sex bucket list so someday I shall give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by yugynrohami View Post
    Ms Rammer, it has been too long. I think you need to have my tight hole again soon.

I've had threesomes with TS' before and it was mind blowing. The thought of a group including the TS ladies on this site has me rock hard. I like TS' and girls but we should all be open minded. If there's TVs and guys there then that's cool too.
    Goos news Mr yugynrohami, ts sexy Angelina will be in Dublin only for 1 day on the 31st as me and her going to out party to celebrate new year together AGAIN! You missed out the chance last year and hope you won't miss it out again.
    Carefree0001 you're welcome to join or any punters who have met either me or Angelina are welcome to join us. A very rare occasion to see me and Angelina both in the same city

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

dave028 (27-12-16)

Reviews

Any chance I can join that, Ms Rammer? Just tell me what you expect of me and I'll agree play whatever role you wish.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Goos news Mr yugynrohami, ts sexy Angelina will be in Dublin only for 1 day on the 31st as me and her going to out party to celebrate new year together AGAIN! You missed out the chance last year and hope you won't miss it out again.
    Carefree0001 you're welcome to join or any punters who have met either me or Angelina are welcome to join us. A very rare occasion to see me and Angelina both in the same city
    Damn I wish I lived in Dublin they have a great selection of TS girls and now this anyway have a good time Rammer.

Reviews

I just had an impromptu threesome with Ms Rammer and another client. As I was meeting her another guy called and she convinced us both to go together. It was almost a 4-some but the last guy backed out at the last minute.

Lads, if the chance arises, let Ms Rammer have her wicked way. What could be better that helping the all-conquering Rammer fulfill her fantasy? She certainly has enough energy to fuck 4 guys!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Include a few more TS ladies and you've got a real party.
    Which ones would you recommend to add to the list?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456