Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: False Rape Accusations

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    You do bring up some good points. There was an interactive programme on television recently that was aimed at teenagers and young adults. It showed a scenario in stages where a young man at a party rapes a young woman. At 3 different stages it asked the audience to vote if they thought there was a case for rape and the majority found that there was not and said things like 'she didn't say no, therefore she gave consent'. However, the young girl (who was an ex girlfriend) was asleep when he put his cock in her mouth and in a semi sleep state he got her to perform oral on him.

The court ruled it as rape. The audience (in the majority) were left puzzled and thought he was a 'nice lad' who just got a bit carried away.

Many women have experienced some form of rape in their lives and not reported it. Not all rape is violent, such as the scenario above. Some times it is someone taking advantage of a situation where the other person is in a drunken sleep, or not aware that they are there and asleep etc etc and please don't say this can't happen as it happened to me when I was around 19/20 and I lived in a communal environment. I had left a party and went home by myself and went to bed. Someone else let this chap in (I did know him and I liked him) and he got into bed with me and we had sex. I thought I was dreaming. I enjoyed the dream, but I got the shock of my life when I woke up with him next to me in the morning, as I had no idea it was really happening.

The next day I got accused of taking the piss and keeping people up and if I did it again I would be kicked out. I tried to explain that I didn't know anything about it until the morning, but no one would believe me.

The funniest thing is. I was in such a state of shock in the morning when I found him next to me he gave me a lift into work like nothing unusual had happened and I didn't say a thing. I just never spoke to him again. His reputation hadn't changed as he was 'jack the lad' and all the girls fancied him, but mine was mud. I was dating at the time and my partner was working away. When he got back he also didn't believe me and we nearly broke up over it.

So you are right. Not all rape is violent, but all rape is a violation. I could have got pregnant, I could have got an STI and I had no choice in the matter. It's not just about the sexual act, but the consequences of that sexual act and the using of someone else's body without making sure they are able to consent first.

That is probably the mildest form of rape there is and there are still consequences for the person raped and none for the rapist. Now imagine the next step up where the person being raped is beaten, torn internally, never able to have babies etc, etc.

I just don't know how any one can trivialise that act and stick up for the one that didn't do it in preference. Of course it is bad and I've said there should be consequences for anyone faking rape and that's not just for the sake of the person being accused, but also for all those women that were raped and not believed. It's a vile thing to do, but not in the league of rape.
    fantastic post, and thank you for sharing the details of that experience.
    Last edited by Floki; 05-11-16 at 11:56. Reason: Personal question.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to collinsp For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (05-11-16)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    What are your views on False Rape Accusations?

We have all heard stories about people who have been falsely accused of raping somebody that they haven't done, 1 case we recently heard was Chad Evans, and there are many other cases where people have been sent to prison for a crime that they have been wrongly accused of also.
    Sometimes in cases such as, it can lead to people giving death threats, forcing that person to move elsewhere, end careers, destroying families and not only that, it can even lead to suicides.

In my views, those who are found a making a false rape accusation should be sent to prison for the same term that the other person would have been given for rape.

Do you agree?
    If not, what do you think should happen?

I came across ablog which you may find interesting:
    http://ncfm.org/2014/07/news/discrim...e-accusations/

I agree with your point, if that happened, help both sides, the people think before talk bulshit, and the people are rape don't have so much scare, to report.
    Horny Slut Hotpatricia[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hotpatricia For This Useful Post:

collinsp (05-11-16)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234