Thread: Make up

Reviews

Default Make up

I have been seeing this TS Lady 3 times and its been good, she has got good reviews and i thought she was very attractive looking but I called again yesterday and she had no make on and told me its the fresh look today and smiled, i was bit shocked as didnt find her now attractive looking at all and i did want to leave but couldnt as she is a nice person and did not want to hurt her feelings. I won't be going back. It is quite amazing what the make -up can do to transform a person and i know if i had left she would be offended and hurt so what else can you do only stay
    Last edited by mearse; 26-10-16 at 09:04.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    I have been seeing this TS Lady 3 times and its been good, she has got good reviews and i thought she was very attractive looking but I called again yesterday and she had no make on and told me its the fresh look today and smiled, i was bit shocked as didnt find her now attractive looking at all and i did want to leave but couldnt as she is a nice person and did not want to hurt her feelings. I won't be going back. It is quite amazing what the make -up can do to transform a person and i know if i had left she would be offended and hurt so what else can you do only stay
    Could you not just request full make up for your next visit rather than dropping them if previously you enjoyed being with them? Seems a bit harsh to avoid them for the one time they didn't wear it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Could you not just request full make up for your next visit rather than dropping them if previously you enjoyed being with them? Seems a bit harsh to avoid them for the one time they didn't wear it.
    The illusion might be destroyed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    And she won't be offended if she reads this post ? It doesn't have to be a ts lady, some girls look even better with the natural look while others don't. But then again us punters are all oil paintings !!