where was that?I missed your attempt.
i had to undelete thread as quick as you were deleting them for no reason, you would have deleted every thread in the place and left it a complete mess, thankfully you listened to my sobs wtf and decided not to be totally selfish.

Ah thanks again for the moral judgement.
its not a moral judgement its moderators protocol. patricia does it, no reason for a moderator not to do it.

You only get respect when you show it.Most of these ppl, just show disrespect nothing else nothing more and like i said,looking at that groups membership is a scream.
i dont see it that way, most of these ppl do show respect. maybe you should look at your own downbeat quips that you make to ppl on a lot of your posts as a reason.

All i can see is the wind of verbal incontinence.PS also known as talking through ones arse.
you see a downbeat quip rather than a reasoned answer. thats where your getting stuck wtf. they work when your being lighthearted, but when your not they are just dry

Now remember what i said?I said that i would not contribute to this forum when i handed back the mod status and that stands.I actully only logged in at all to answer Sexys post.

mod away,
Westside

you,ll be back

KFC