Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest reviewing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    Just looked at your last review and seen that i posted her 1st review...i can tell you that's not the Veronika i met in Santry,somebody else using her account maybe?? The Veronika i saw was top of the range imo and few other established members that reviewed her can verify it..
    Thats what i couldn't understand in relation to your own review,because the Veronika i met a couple of days ago,was probably the worst i've ever come across,no respect for the client whats so ever,was so baffling to see no negative reviews for her and i just had to leave my honest opinion.I see now after mine,she has surprise,surprise a positive one ,which has since been ratted and as regards "established members",some of which are probably established pimps.
    Last edited by casman; 12-07-16 at 23:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (13-07-16)

Reviews

It's a different girl you seen,not the Veronika i seen,someone else using her account ..can mods look into it?

It's a different girl you seen,not the Veronika i seen,someone else using her account ..can mods look into it?
    Thanks Mr Lova we are going to have a look...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (13-07-16), MR-LOVA (13-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Thanks Mr Lova we are going to have a look...
    No need to have a look Jorge,as you can see from my review,i have no problem with the accuracy of her photos,the lady in the pictures,is the lady i saw,Mr Lova may not like my review,but it is my honest opinion of my encounter with her and that's that.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Peter UK (13-07-16), TonyB (13-07-16)

Reviews

Can a mod tell me why a ratted review,doesn't show a rat next to the fake review,on the lady's list of reviews(like it use to be),you can only see its a fake review when you go into the actual ratted review ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

TonyB (13-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Can a mod tell me why a ratted review,doesn't show a rat next to the fake review,on the lady's list of reviews(like it use to be),you can only see its a fake review when you go into the actual ratted review ?
    of course a Mod can tell you this,
    A mod would tell you much quicker if you sent a PM, as we cant be everywhere at the same time, but luckily I saw your posts.

There is a glitch, it is being fixed, I have reported it last week.
    Nothing intentional or suspicious in it, no conspiracy on our side, just a glitch.

The reviews are still marked as fake when you open them, you will see it as you say yourself you realised in your post above (#3), just the little mouse / rat thingy on the list view is missing.

I miss it too, hopefully it will be put back very soon.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

casman (13-07-16)

that explains a lot!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    of course a Mod can tell you this,
    A mod would tell you much quicker if you sent a PM, as we cant be everywhere at the same time, but luckily I saw your posts.

There is a glitch, it is being fixed, I have reported it last week.
    Nothing intentional or suspicious in it, no conspiracy on our side, just a glitch.

The reviews are still marked as fake when you open them, you will see it as you say yourself you realised in your post above (#3), just the little mouse / rat thingy on the list view is missing.

I miss it too, hopefully it will be put back very soon.
    Thanks Lu,it's a small thing i know,but very helpful tool to the client,when checking on a lady,instead of going through every review.

Reviews

@Casman
    I seen her in Feb 2014 ...she's prob 5.10 or 5.11 barefoot over 6ft in high heels,she had red hair back then but it's definitely not the girl you reviewed.

Reviews

@Casman
    I seen her in Feb 2014 ...she's prob 5.10 or 5.11 barefoot over 6ft in high heels,she had red hair back then but it's definitely not the girl you reviewed.
    Yes you have her height bang on,she now has blond hair and a good few piercings and i'd appreciate you stop telling me,it's not the girl i saw,the girl in those pictures on her profile,is Veronika and the lady i saw,that i have no doubt Mr Lova.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast