Thread: Best handjob in town?

1. Default Best handjob in town?

Any suggestions of someone who provides a nice slow teasing handjob and is good at talking dirty with nice eyes and available tomorrow
    Last edited by Looking4MoreFun; 23-01-16 at 12:03.

Reviews

I'm looking for pretty much exactly the same thing.

As long as u don't expect cheaper rates I'm sure ye have no problems with this serivce and I do love a bit flith talking

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (23-01-16), Looking4MoreFun (23-01-16)

5. Default

Not into negotiations..

The price stated is matter of fact as far as I'm concerned and plus I would expect/hope the lady could manage the experience to last the full arranged time...

Quote Originally Posted by Looking4MoreFun View Post
    Not into negotiations..

The price stated is matter of fact as far as I'm concerned and plus I would expect/hope the lady could manage the experience to last the full arranged time...
    I've a very flithy mouth nd can milk cows by hand
    No one would think less of u if u didn't last
    But cum before I say they be punishment

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

bulmers19 (03-02-16), clarelad (24-01-16), Looking4MoreFun (28-09-18), LoveAMature (26-01-16)

8. Default

Sounds like amazing fun

9. Default

Unfortunately didn't happen due to timing but plan to make this happen very soon. Cheers for the pms I got with suggestions too.

Reviews

Default Sharing is caring

Unfortunately didn't happen due to timing but plan to make this happen very soon. Cheers for the pms I got with suggestions too.
    Can you share the advice? Looking for this service myself, love a bit of milking

One day eh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Looking4MoreFun (28-09-18)

13. Default

Yep unfortunately the day i had planned you were busy so didn't get to pms or calls. Good things come to those who wait I suppose, or so I'm trying to convince myself