Page 7 of 245 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf

Reviews

Could not have Rory McIlroy 75 last Sunday and missed cut here last year.

Hopefully but early days yet I just seen McIlroy 750/1 in running. Your 2 bets are still there also might give us an ol sweat.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I would have given him one last week to wake the bollox up a bit.
    down €370 on Rory this year he has played 4 tournaments looked like a winning on couple of occasions putting I think major Factor I suppose I have to stick with him get some money back he will win soon I hope the Masters in a few weeks time maybe

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    down €370 on Rory this year he has played 4 tournaments looked like a winning on couple of occasions putting I think major Factor I suppose I have to stick with him get some money back he will win soon I hope the Masters in a few weeks time maybe
    I think the only time he is worth backing is in the Majors , You are taking a very short price on one golfer while the bookies have the other 150 golfers in the field. He gets to many double bogies for my liking , as if you remember woods in his prime he would rarely if ever get a double.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

tony1 (27-02-16)

I think the only time he is worth backing is in the Majors , You are taking a very short price on one golfer while the bookies have the other 150 golfers in the field. He gets to many double bogies for my liking , as if you remember woods in his prime he would rarely if ever get a double.
    Tigers strong will won him tournaments when he was not even playing well

Reviews

[QUOTE=blue rebel;1720986]I am going for David lingmerth @66/1 and Brett Rumford @20/1 both ew and ew double for the kill

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Rory McIlroy is 6/1 again this week.

I am bets on Adam Scott 20/1 e.w for THE HONDA CLASSIC and Louis Oosthuizen 10/1 e.w for ISPS HANDA PERTH INTERNATIONAL.

I hope you placed a few quid on these two tony and you will have free riding for the rest of the year lol!!! Great tipping

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

tony1 (27-02-16)

Reviews

Not going to count my money until tournament is over.

I hope you placed a few quid on these two tony and you will have free riding for the rest of the year lol!!! Great tipping

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (27-02-16)

Reviews

I think I will be with Bubba Watson for the Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    I think I will be with Bubba Watson for the Masters.
    How bad am I at picking winners stuck fu euro on Jimmy Walker yesterday for an interest and he shot 10 over
    Lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Milo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

How bad am I at picking winners stuck fu euro on Jimmy Walker yesterday for an interest and he shot 10 over
    Lol
    Well tony gave us a double and the 1st one is up@10/1 and 2nd one is joint leader going in to last round @20/1 a fiver double win £1000.

Page 7 of 245 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast