Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pattaya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Only back from Pattaya.Soi 6 full of bars and short time rooms 300baht bar fine and 1000bath for her.
    in the gogo bars to bring a girl out 1000 bath bar fine and 2000bath for her.
    When you find the name of your hotel email them to see if there guest friendly you may bring 1 person back for free but the second my cost.

2. Default Pattaya

great food… great golf !

I have been in Pattaya about 20 times , the best adult entertainment in the world , great foods ( Thai , Korean , western foods , Irish restaurant , KFC , Mac Donald , Burger King , Carl's Jr ) ... As above post says Ladyboys are dangerous , yes but not all , best to get them from the bar not the beach road , be careful of freelancers , I have never been robbed in my 20 trips . There is always a danger in every city in the world , just behave yourself and be smart . Walking st Agogo is expensive now , 5,000 bt including barfine for long time ( €130 approx) , I prefer the beerbar girls or freelancers , they cost between 1,000 bt to 3,000 bt ( €25 to €80 ) . Hotel is cheap , Agoda.com is great for special offers . €15 to €40 .. Bus from Airport Bangkok to Pattaya (100 miles ) only €4 , if want taxi €25 to €40 ...
    Last edited by jocky; 30-08-16 at 10:38.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12