I think Cal’s post just got deleted by accident and don’t think it was BBJ that did it and agree with Highway that out of all here he is one who has both good standing and not been involved with other stuff and is willing to have a go at this and people should row in behind him and give him a chance and a fair crack of Patricia's whip.

He is a poster but not a massively active poster, knows he’s way around an all in all is a very 'good choice and its just not possible to find a mod that no one will take issue with as no matter who it is someone will not like them being friends with someone or other so cut him some slack and give him a chance.

The question Cal asked about what happened his post is perfectly valid but its been answered now as having been deleted by someone who maybe was a new E-I staff member and should not have been allowed but it is puzzling why this happened at the same time as we have our very first Com. Mod as posts being deleted is a very rare occurrence but leave BBJ out of the equation as I can’t see the logic in him having done it.

I would ask Stewie to just post whatever it was that got deleted again and leave it at that as this was just crossed wires. I think as in fairness to Patricia she is not a zealot and lets people speak their mind.