Quote Originally Posted by Mark2015 View Post
I have no experience with strap on but played in the past with a few toys myself. In my only time with a mistress we did a boss employee role play, this involved teasing, bondage, stocking/leg worship, cum eating, face sitting clothed and very light pain. All of which I enjoyed. I think on reflection I might have enjoyed it more if it wasn't scripted by me so I didn't know what was coming next.

Regarding strap on being dressed in stockings & suspenders is a fantasy although think it might be out of my comfort zone a bit or just being tied up as if I have no choice while mistress does what she wants. As I am new to strap on I am not sure if this is too much for my first time. Playing safe is also very important to me
Playing safe is very important of course to anyone of sane mind. Besides sterilizing all of my equipment and putting condoms on everything personal hygene is also very important i wont even session without gloves on i may have a touch of ocd or maybe just common sense lol

Now apart from hygene aspect now that you have given a little bit more information and expressed a couple of things you may be interested in...its alot easier to imagine from a Mistress's perspective what sort of session/role play you may enjoy...

I know i could think of a few