Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prostitution exposé on RTE tomorrow night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
    Shouldn’t you actually watch the programme before you make such a grandstanding op?
    It gives the impression of you with your fingers in your ears shouting la la la. I can’t hear you.
    Perhaps it will be completely biased and perhaps some valid points may be raised but posters here often complain about the general perception of people that clients are dirty sleazy old men, it’s a lie sold to people by the church and the ngo s with vested interests et. but most posts about this upcoming programme so far have been very judgemental and closed minded.

I look forward to reading your posts after you watch the programme.
    I would love to be wrong in this but my money is on Saul being 100% accurate.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (30-11-15), Hunter Green (30-11-15), kyla (30-11-15), libra (01-12-15), Melindablondey (30-11-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (01-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    I look forward to reading your posts after you watch the programme.
    I would love to be wrong in this but my money is on Saul being 100% accurate.
    That is not a bet I would normally make even on myself,lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Rocker123 (30-11-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Apologies for bursting the bubble but we are in fact mostly normal guys and sadly for the media the vast majority of Ladies working are here of their own free will and happy at their job ,I know that's not what you want to hear and it will be in contrast to the programme you are watching/have just watched.

For the ladies that are not here of their free will we in no way condone that and most of us here would report such information to the Garda.

The good news is their is a new law coming in which will make the scene go underground so the ladies won't be safe anymore,Ohh wait that's not good is it?

Anyway you are all welcome and guys when the wife/Gf has stopped looking make that call

Try and look for verified pictures and a lady with good reviews,but We are here to help also should you need assistance.

Not me though,I will most likely be no help,that's how I roll
    You're never normal!

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    The examiner on last night’s programme.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...on-368899.html

That is the immigrant council and not an examiner journalist.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillirish For This Useful Post:

Prickly (02-12-15), tony1 (01-12-15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123