Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I love Rimming

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scatmandave View Post
    I would seriously be interested if you gave rather than receive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    If you were longer on the forums you would know I don't do freebies regardless and as a sort after Irish lady nor do I have to pamper or lick ass (pardon the pun) to others needs on the forums or to get them in my door either (my post both visually and written speak for themselves and what I enjoy, good luck else finding someone else to pamper to your needs for free on a open forum. People pay to see what I like and enjoy sharing with them. lol

Happy hunting

Lady Von Teese
    Lady Von Teese
    That's very rude! Nowhere did I say I expected anything for free?????
    I merely asked the question and you replied, which is fine. In my experience those that love to receive normally love to give, but if you are the type to be all about you and you can still pull them in then good luck
    [QUOTE=Ladyvonteese;1650448]First of all honey, apologies as I posted the wrong answer to you when it was meant to another asking me to explain what I do in a open forum regarding bottom worshipping. Not sure where now I posted your reply so I'll check. sorry again honey for the misunderstanding, xxx
    Lady Von Teese

Apologies accepted but its a bit ironic you post
    "Time is money honey, and I dont get paid for temping guys to come and see me, nor do I have to"

and advertise your tour dates!

TBH you sound a bit up your own arse and I don't do grannys anyway
    Well it dont take Einstein to know this is a site where us girls advertise our services via our profile which of course is very different then kissing someones ass to get a session with them on a open forum. And as for your comment, about you don't do grannys, well first of all I am not a granny thankfully yet. But as you are refering to me being a granny which in fact none days is ageist. You should read you own post
    I would seriously be interested if you gave rather than receive
    And as for me being up my own ass just because I make it very clear I dont scam people by pretending I offer services I don't enjoy or don't do. Not every man wishes to go home and kiss someones elses left overs onto their childs month, so yes I am doing very well thanks, And I always make it very clear I never play the submissives roll, or just do anything to some complete stranger just to make a few euros!

You do take a lot of crap, but then again it could have a lot to do with what your eating. lol (username)

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Just read the OP's name as 'me arse"
    Very appropriate for a thread on rimming.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

mature abby (23-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    I Only want to give you or others a good rimming, nothing like the real thing, you got a nice figure on you
    There is honey, bottom worshipping is so much more erotic. lol xx

[QUOTE=irishdeltaforce;1650754]

I have never met you & I think you are wonderful.

I would lick you your hole any day.
    Thank you honey, always liked your threads and the fact your more of a love and peace with a hell of a lot of fun thrown it, kind man on the forums. Lol

But there is not way in hell you going to be licking my hole, however (lol) I would love to feel your sexy lips kissing and caressing the back of my long stocking legs, feeling the warmth of your breath with anticipation for us both as they moved slowly up to my big round bottom. Then feeling the day's beard stubble caress my skin with each kiss, just enough to give me goose bumps and a shiver down my back. As you take your time, while at the same time watching my facial expression of the mind blowing pleasure I'm getting in the mirror as I also watch every sensual caress from you, you put your both hands gently but firmly on the sides of my bum, moving closer and closer.
    Till I just cant take anymore and have to put my hand behind me and push your head so your face in between my cheeks and tell you to work harder (wank wank wank). Lol
    Hold on I havent finished yet.lol

I would for sure then have to take my new gadget out "with 10 different speeds" and while your tongue is pleasuring my big round bum, I put it my new gadget on full speed and pleasure my clit, happy fecking days.

We would have to then move to the bed due to my jelly legs, I'd have you lay spreed eagle while I gave you once of my tantric genital massages and have you then standing to attention I would work out which type of human dildo I would use you as..My favorite is the one, ones lick at the bottom, sticks to the table and sits on it, Seems a loads of guys dont know this one however (lol) I am told by many its a great one to be, as they get to see everything what is going on or should I say in and out, in and out, while having my bigs tits bouncing in their face at the same time (can you picture it? ). Loll xxx

Lady Von Teese
    Ps
    I have a few other things I'm able to add to the fun too. I dont do normal, as much more fun to be had. Lolll
    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 20-10-15 at 23:47.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Im dizzy

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

The shit some post to get business is unreal.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Dick (21-10-15), SophieX (21-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Im dizzy
    Did your mother not tell you, that is what happens when you play with yourself too much honey. lol xx

Lady von Teese

rimming, nice, we'll be talking about Scat next

Blog Entries

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    The shit some post to get business is unreal.
    I totally agree with you honey, peoples posting what color underwear to wear, silly men only games about them using one word as they are not capable to think past that. lol Or threads being post saying.. I am leaving or coming back from wherever, when in fact people are coming and going everyday. lol .

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 21-10-15 at 00:05.

Reviews

I totally agree with you honey, peoples posting what color underwear to wear, silly men only games about them using one word as they are not capable to think past that. lol Or threads being post saying.. I am leaving or coming back from wherever, when in fact people are coming and going everyday. lol .

Lady Von Teese
    I had to read that about 10 times...but I think I got the jist of it now.
    Totally agree btw

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (21-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scatmanjohn View Post
    rimming, nice, we'll be talking about Scat next
    Well when sexy Jessica comes back all the scat man will be very happy bunnies, me too as she is great fun to go out with on the town. Love that lady.

Lady Von Teese

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast