Thread: Bill to criminalise clients will be published tomorrow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DavusDenry View Post
    I reckon if you get caught breaking this law you'll be a registered sex offender.
    Basically it would appear Ruhama want everyone who has sex outside of marriage and not strictly for the purposes of pro-creation to be a listed sex offender, and Ruhama have the govs ear 100% due to a severe lack of voice on the other side of the argument for obvious reasons.

I'm all for stamping out trafficking and child sexual abuse. If it happens then punish everyone. Lock them up, the web site owners, the traffickers and the punters and put them on a list.
    However, anything that happens between two consenting adults is none of the govs f'ing business and Ruhama can go f*ck themselves. It's lazy, church goer appeasing law making at its finest.
    It's all harping back to the good old sexual oppression days if you ask me.

With that all said... if it does become law, I will be adhering to it. Just because I disagree with the law doesn't mean I can break it.
    That's what needs clarifying
    As am I and everyone else im sure.........but if hooking up with someone who isn't underage/trafficked can see you being entered on a list alongside traffickers or paedophiles then they may get what they crave (the lawmakers)
    Last edited by xagerate; 16-09-15 at 17:10.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)