Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup 2015

Reviews

Hard to rate new zealand so far, made a lot of mistakes tonight but maybe not totally motivated tonight given the opposition. They struggled a bit with Argentina too though and wasn't till well into 2nd half that they got on top....there are some of them looking like they are feeling their age.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Hard to rate new zealand so far, made a lot of mistakes tonight but maybe not totally motivated tonight given the opposition. They struggled a bit with Argentina too though and wasn't till well into 2nd half that they got on top....there are some of them looking like they are feeling their age.
    would imagine they'll be a different type of animal when it comes to knockout stages..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by loveat1stfeel View Post
    would imagine they'll be a different type of animal when it comes to knockout stages..
    Yea everyone is expecting that I guess .... but I really think age is starting to catch up with some of them..they're making uncharacteristic mistakes ..handling etc. , they look beatable to me at this point.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Yea everyone is expecting that I guess .... but I really think age is starting to catch up with some of them..they're making uncharacteristic mistakes ..handling etc. , they look beatable to me at this point.
    might be a bit different this time ,usually they hammer teams in the earlier rounds and then come the knockout stages become a bit more vunerable i.e when they play France ,France could always squeeze them more than anyone else in the later stages,maybe this time they might just play their best Rugby in the latter stages..maybe...

Reviews

Anyone got any predictions for tonight Eng vs Aus ?

I think if Australia don't get too badly beaten up in the scrum they'll win, think the pressure may choke England up.

Think SAF will beat Scots comfortably too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    england v aus is hard to predict, a great chance for aussies to knock england out but surely there's a kick left in england. My tenner is going on a draw at 20/1. I also think sa will beat scotland , 16 to 20 points is 5/1.
    You would expect eng to put on display ...but i suspect they're choked with fear including lancaster think thats why he reduced their game against wales to trying to bash wales through the middle

Reviews

Japan 10 pts up.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

What great 1st half for japan.

11. Default

Fingers crossed! Yes!

Reviews

34 mins. Aussies get a second try. Look like they are going to win. England 3 Australia 17
    "Tease me with stockings, suspenders and high heels!"

Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast