Ah bollocks why didn't I read this thread earlier today. Like an eejit I believed the reviews & went earlier this evening. Sounded femine enough on the phone but when he/she answered the door although the hall was dark I thought Christ she's tall . As I followed him/her in their walk was VERY manish . I paid my money & we began kissing- I had shaved before I left home so I was the 1 with the smooth face- he was stubbly . Still giving the benefit of the doubt I continued. When I eventually got his/her top off all my misgivings were upheld - my man boobs were bigger than his& I had less hair to boot. I have been with a few tv's before & with The exception of Iris & Jenny (sexy ladies!!) the
rest were blokes in wigs. This 1 may have had their own hair but was most definetly male. I went to carry on as I knew I would'nt get my money back but the mood was gone & left shortly afterwards. What gets me most is how did he get so many good reviews. The price I was charged was the goin rate for tv's but after meeting quite a few males in wigs before I was looking for a proper TS tonight. The photos are totally bs as even though it was darkish he definetly looked more masculine & couldn't have got cleavage for a photo even with tape. Stick with who I know in future I think. I have written a review but they probably will stop reviews for a week or two & then start again with more good reviews. Ah well ye live & (never) learn !!