Thread: Cuddle Party Have You Been Or Would You Ever Think About Going?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Agree its a good idea as there are a lot of people in and out of relationships who feel lonely and isolated. But of course drugs are a big thing around the world so my problem would be trying to get someone to let go of me once they have had a E or a joint but then again maybe funny also . loll x

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    quite common in the US and a fair few happening in the UK too now, going 12 years now!
    http://www.cuddleparty.com/

I think its a great idea, human contact and a cuddle could help prevent people feeling lonely and isolated and possibly going psycho

Wow, its usually the ladies who want the sex and to cuddle all night as most men fall asleep afterward then the arms and legs go flying about while dreaming while us girls try dogging them. loll. Not many men understand a lady needs her cuddles afterwards just as much as guys need to explode before the cuddles. x

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I have this problem... If I find you attractive I want to have sex with you. If I want to have sex with you and all you want is a cuddle then therein lies the problem. If I do not find you attractive then It will me a short cuddle.

But a good cuddler will get a girl thing further, so I am sure many get luck at such parties too

Give me sex first and I'll cuddle you all night.....

Why who you inviting to make it a party. Loll See you later.x

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    We will have a cuddle party later sweetie,xx
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 14-07-15 at 10:57.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Dick (14-07-15), tom sand (14-07-15)