Hate them!

My lovebite story is from when I was young(about 20 or so) and went to canary islands on holiday with few mates.
On 1st or 2nd night I pulled a girl and ended up back in her hotel that night. I was extremely drunk and I didn't
realise she had went full vampire mode on my neck...infact I was so drunk the next day back with the lads I was
talking about this hot Scandinavian girl and they started looking very confused and asked who I meant, "FS, the
girl from last night you cheeky ba****ds" I replied and they fell about laughing because the girl was Irish! To this day
I still have no idea how or why I thought she was from Norway or something Maybe in my drunken sense I thought
nobody else from Ireland went on holiday and because she was blonde she must be a viking descendant!

Anyway, the love bite was this horrible mess on my neck. It was high up and was an eye sore as it couldn't be covered up.
I spent the rest of the week having people laughing at me/it and ruled out my chances of any other girls on that holiday!