Thread: Bigpaws/Luther........guys,before making allegations,get ur facts right

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Anna , there's about as much chance godfather apologising to paws as there is him having an appointment with gemma , absolutely none !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Anna , there's about as much chance godfather apologising to paws as there is him having an appointment with gemma , absolutely none !
    LMAO, i like the appointment with Gemma bit

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    LMAO, i like the appointment with Gemma bit

I have met Luther or Mr.............. cant say - in London and i can assure you that he is no 5'7 swinger but believe me he is built.........and he is a true gentleman and i enjoyed every second i spent with him.

Talking of which where's that review you said you were going to do you little minx - ohh naughty lad.

F-It i had a blinding time and i would say that we both did - hes a lovely guy............

See you in a week or so my lovely..........i await your call and a return match of the time we had last time - you are gorgeous.......

Honest ladies - if you aint seen him you really should, this is a man who's tongue should be insured...........

Kisses to you Luther - see ya next week - now get your eyes off those lovely ladies and keep yourself pure for lizzy ..........- xxxxx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I have met Luther or Mr.............. cant say - in London and i can assure you that he is no 5'7 swinger but believe me he is built.........and he is a true gentleman and i enjoyed every second i spent with him.

Talking of which where's that review you said you were going to do you little minx - ohh naughty lad.

F-It i had a blinding time and i would say that we both did - hes a lovely guy............

See you in a week or so my lovely..........i await your call and a return match of the time we had last time - you are gorgeous.......

Honest ladies - if you aint seen him you really should, this is a man who's tongue should be insured...........

Kisses to you Luther - see ya next week - now get your eyes off those lovely ladies and keep yourself pure for lizzy ..........- xxxxx

Lizzy, my great thanks..... but it does take 2 to tango..... You know what I mean
    But did you have to tell them all....... My Friggin PM's haven't stopped since you posted....
    Now all the ladies want a shot at the title....It's like a feeding frenzy I tell ya..... Discount here.... They'll pay me there..... Recission or no recession... I'm not dropping my prices one red cent.... This could be the start of a beautiful career........

Oh BTW... the reason for not posting the reiew was..... well.... as you see above I didn't want this to happen to you... I was afraid I wouldn't get another oh so hot date.....Yummy...

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Its all about me now is it you selfish so and so

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Lizzy, my great thanks..... but it does take 2 to tango..... You know what I mean
    But did you have to tell them all....... My Friggin PM's haven't stopped since you posted....
    Now all the ladies want a shot at the title....It's like a feeding frenzy I tell ya..... Discount here.... They'll pay me there..... Recission or no recession... I'm not dropping my prices one red cent.... This could be the start of a beautiful career........

Oh BTW... the reason for not posting the reiew was..... well.... as you see above I didn't want this to happen to you... I was afraid I wouldn't get another oh so hot date.....Yummy...

HUH THATS IT..........YOU DIDNT WRITE THE REVIEW COS OF THAT INSURABLE TONGUE

THERE ARE FEW THAT CAN ACHIEVE WHAT YOU DID TO ME BUT WITH THAT TONGUE AND THOSE FINGERS I THOUGH I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN - I DID FOR THAT MOMENT WHEN I WAS TEMPORARILY YOURS.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WONDER HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO INSURE A TONGUE OR EVEN IF YOU COULD.

XX Lizzy ( How much you charging now cos i would like to know your rates) PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Than i will make poll to get him banned second time for making up something does not exist...........

I dont know about gemmas bit,as have not seen Godfather and cant confirm he forgot glasses on his last visit to Gemma,so cant speak for that bit,and why he would lie he was greeted by another girl...........

But than Bigpaws........

Today Luther and Bigpaws.........

Tomorrow could be me,you and anyone elde by The stylist............Most idiotic allegation and proof i ever heard/seen
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Apologies IF I am mistaken but their writing styles are both the exact same and are you not good friends with bigpaws

GF
    Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    I think Anna means that prickpaws has a tiny manhood while Luther's is rather large.

GF
    Godfather..... grovelling will get you in the q right behind anon to...Kiss my ass!!!

Maybe you'll both enjoy it....
    Again, sorry.... couldn't resist...