Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
I cant really say any more,as when i said,i got a call from guy asking what the hell am i thinking i m doing,as if i do that again,i am in trouble,as the pimp claimed to get e-mail from e-i,so they got back to guy that i know and he got back to me,why i told about it.
Pimp did not know i did it,but guy who called me did know it was me.

My posts are being red all the time,as comments were made,so i cant really express myself sometimes.

All i can say is look for bonde girl on parnell street who has 2 reviews,and is independent,and claims to be nationality that is my own original,in fact she is polish.
She denies she s polish,as guys calling upolish girls and ask sex for 100 euro adding,darling,u re polish in ireland,u should appreciate it.....i ve no idea what some people have against them......

She was in apartment with another polish girl with long black hair claiming to be italian,than googling e-mail adress and numbers i found connection with third girl,who sed to call herself emmmm.......Angelica,than changed and took new pictures,submitted new profile as Ariana or something like that.............

I just cant uderstand how staff here did not noticed tha it s the same girl,as u can clearely see........as she has original short hair style with colors in it,and rest of it just screamed for itself.............ah,well...................look for e-mail adress emm........something@interia.pl,or interia.eu,also it s polish e-mail adress,and if u look on one of mythreads ánother polish pimp'than u can get more info..........

JUST WONDRING
DO YOU KNOW SOME GIRLS THEY HAVE RIGHT TO CHANGE NAME AND ADD FAKE PIC
For exsampel BERTRS DHE IS NOW REBECCA

I DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH REBECCA becouse i dont know her
but that p*** he use her and he get her in trubel soon with gar*** and its not fair
and its her problem now on, becouse what it comes around it tuern back around

i get alot of calls teling me they will break my leages and text again from p***
hes boos he will do me if i dont take his name from interint E I
AND E I they shoul not let in the any reviews adding another girls names in my reviews
ass mandy by the way taht punter he make big misstake becouse he dont know whos mandy but sarah she knows whos many and who is her family

my adive to you let it go becouse soon some ting bad going to hapend and i do nant you to get evolev please for your safty.

GOD BLEES YOU ALL

i am sik and i am gonig back soon but as i said
WHEN I GO I,L TAKE EVRY THING GOOD WITH ME.