Thread: BBWs Are they by definition beautiful?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Why do we need the term bbw we are aware of our size, why make a label to make bigger women almost subhuman
    Plus one person version of bbw differs form anything size 12 up tall to anyone over size 18 etc
    When I was. Bigger and now when less bigger I detest the term along with the line big girl coz ur tall duck off like

I am a woman one whom U paid to fuck, ill smile but inside I'm calling U cunt

Why not call an attractive woman just that attractive woman,
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 16-04-15 at 17:54.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (16-04-15), Naughtynatalie (16-04-15), The D Man (17-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Why do we need the term bbw we are aware of our size, why make a label to make bigger women almost subhuman
    Plus one person version of bbw differs form anything size 12 up tall to anyone over size 18 etc
    When I was. Bigger and now when less bigger I detest the term along with the line big girl coz ur tall duck off like

I am a woman one whom U paid to fuck, ill smile but inside I'm calling U cunt

Why not call an attractive woman just that attractive woman,
    I completely agree.
    That's the same point I was making albeit in a slightly obnoxious manner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh ArYa View Post
    I completely agree.
    That's the same point I was making albeit in a slightly obnoxious manner
    Anyway my extra weight is merely a sign I'm an excellent cook who good to herself
    As someone told me recently I dont make food, I create food orgasms,

I think I just hate been labelled put into some box.

If if I was skinny some will call me big coz I'm tall, not my fault midgets choose to look apon me like
    But then again I lost alot of weight on the basis I hated been called bbw

But I mostly enjoy now is my fitness level, I could out run most people half my size, while carrying a traffic cone jump walls and everything
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 16-04-15 at 18:16.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (16-04-15), JimmyB007 (17-04-15)

Ah leave em alone lads. I see nothing wrong with the fuller figured woman.. in fact they can be more fun than some of those hung up on barbie doll looks. Hats off to these ladies.. that's what I say
    Last edited by ALoverOfBoobs; 16-04-15 at 18:21.

Reviews

I knew a person a long time ago who always managed to turn every conversation around to her opinions relating to homophobia. She had some gay male friends, and possibly some deep seated issues. I remember one particular occasion when she sprung it on me that my sexuality was just a matter of the culture I was born into and that if I had been born in ancient Greece then I'd most likely be gay. When I pointed out how that statement made her sound like the average ill-educated right wing religious nut she took offence. Conversely, try telling a Christian that their faith is just a matter of where they were born.

That's a picture of the the Venus of Willendorf, a statue approximately 28,000 years old and believed, by those that get paid lots of money to speculate, to indicate that at one time larger women were held aloft by society as the most desirable members of the gender. Indeed there are many cultures about the gaff today where the larger female form is considered more desirable.

Here's a documentary on the subject of advertising and how it generally tends to treat women. It's well worth watching.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/killing-us-softly-3/
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 16-04-15 at 19:10.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Hugh ArYa (16-04-15)