Thread: Nasty posts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ah yes... the nasty poster... easily explained.

You see there is another land... a barren wasteland. Kinda like Australia in the 18th century when the convicts were sent there. In this other land obscenity and abuse is applauded. New members are conditioned and groomed and then sent over here as if exercising a rite of passage... They have no interest in contributing here but only to abuse and criticize, much to the amusement of their peers back home...

These posters are to be ignored.... much in the way I ignore Parker....

James, James, James. You would say that now wouldn't you? After all, why would you want anyone on this side of the road to see how you've been exposed? Everyone of your transgressions here is recorded for posterity in a place that you cannot affect, no matter how far your tongue happens to be up anyone's asshole. How very sad for you.

I've read all your shitty lame excuses for your repulsive behaviour over here ... I've seen the truth across the road ... you're a shitty person James.

A very shitty person.

Last edited by Jiberjabber; 05-04-15 at 03:52. Reason: :(

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (05-04-15), max california (08-04-15), naturis (05-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    James, James, James. You would say that now wouldn't you? After all, why would you want anyone on this side of the road to see how you've been exposed? Everyone of your transgressions here is recorded for posterity in a place that you cannot affect, no matter how far your tongue happens to be up anyone's asshole. How very sad for you.

I've read all your shitty lame excuses for your repulsive behaviour over here ... I've seen the truth across the road ... you're a shitty person James.

A very shitty person.

Damn..... Busted at last. My repulsive behaviour here exposed. And what's more... The truth known across the road!!!!

A fine example of rite of passage as fore mentioned.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Damn..... Busted at last. My repulsive behaviour here exposed. And what's more... The truth known across the road!!!!

A fine example of rite of passage as fore mentioned.....
    You really are an insufferable twat.

It was you that was audacious enough to try blaming the site across the road for the problems here. I guess getting banned over there must have really stung. A much more honest thing to do would be to reflect on your own behaviour, and maybe look at the overwhelming torrent of shit you've spent the last six years polluting the boards with. You should try pulling your head out of your asshole every now and then, bud.

Reviews

From the tone of the responses I guess my impression was right. Don't really need to be exposed to the anger and underlying insecurity that is around here.

Blog Entries

A soft mind is easily offended... you shouldn't take the internet very serious

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (05-04-15), justfrank44 (05-04-15), SmallHorn (06-04-15)

Reviews

pmsl@ the thread naivity, some of the posts and just yeah

its a gud un, glad to have experienced it
    Last edited by funlover12; 05-04-15 at 18:23. Reason: welcome to the internet op

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (08-04-15)

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (05-04-15)

Reviews

I have to say as refreshing as it is to have some relative peace on the site recently i also think it makes the place a tad boring to say the least. I know this coming from one of the soppiest gits here but the odd bitchfest is good for entertainment once in a while as long as things don't get too personal or aggressive i actually welcome it. I might not get involved in any bitchyness but fuck it it can be entertaining to read. And us punters especially shouldn't care what each other think as we are for the most part we are anonymous to each other and will never meet in person. I know I don't give two fucks what any of the guys think.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 05-04-15 at 19:52.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I know I don't give two fucks what any of the guys think.
    That hurt my feelings,bully!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (06-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    You really are an insufferable twat.

It was you that was audacious enough to try blaming the site across the road for the problems here. I guess getting banned over there must have really stung. A much more honest thing to do would be to reflect on your own behaviour, and maybe look at the overwhelming torrent of shit you've spent the last six years polluting the boards with. You should try pulling your head out of your asshole every now and then, bud.
    Lol

You and Max should start a club ........ Both whipped by the same pussy