Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cim

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    This has been discussed a lot on here. With anything there will be a "risk" element - you just have to make a judgement.

Something to also keep in mind is that there has been a lot of discussion on here about services being advertised but not offered when the client requests them - CIM is one of these services.

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    With respect, that doesn't answer the particular question posed.
    I know I was not being very informative regarding your question. I was only suggesting that perhaps if you looked around the forums you might find the info you require. I don't consider myself expert enough on the subject to offer advice to you.

From a personal view point I don't have an issue with a lady who offers CIM. Very few that I have seen offer this service but all the ladies I see have extremely high hygiene standards. I actually feel safer with these ladies that I would if I met someone who is not in the industry. You must remember that it is in the interest of these ladies to be extremely healthy because if they are not then they are losing money due to being out of work.

I also mentioned that there has been a lot of discussion on here about services being advertised but not offered when the client requests them - CIM is one of these services.

So while you might see it on their profile they may not actually do it.

On the other side of the coin I had an experience where I was receiving OWO from a lady who specified she did not offer CIM. I was not looking for CIM so I didn't matter to me. I had seen this lady a couple of times and each time was different with her which was great.

On this occasion while receiving OWO I knew I was about to cum so I thought I better warn her! She ignored me and kept going. I tried again to warn her but it was to late.

She looked up with a smile on her face — I said "I didn't think you did that?" at which her reply was "Only with clean people who I trust and know"

So, you can never be sure from a profile whether a lady actually offers CIM or not — some say they do but don't while others say they don't but actually do! It's a catch 22 situation really.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

We often discuss medical and legal issues here.

Some professional opinion would be useful.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Petros (01-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

Exactly! As they say, paper never refuses ink and the same can be applied to the interweb.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    I don't take anything seriously on here anymore but this is like OWO threads, its been very well covered before,
    Since us longtimers Have had input in the Past on every intimate activity It is no Reason recent Forum members shouldn't join in our little Soap Opera's and Hey its just Sunday insanity Again

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

The STI thread was a very thorough look at all possible illnesses and infections.

With pictures and illustrations x and regular updates x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    The STI thread was a very thorough look at all possible illnesses and infections.

With pictures and illustrations x and regular updates x
    It wasn't professional, I wrote the content and found the pictures and it also wasn't updated regularly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (01-03-15)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It wasn't professional, I wrote the content and found the pictures and it also wasn't updated regularly.

What I said was :

"The STI thread was a very thorough look at all possible illnesses and infections."

And I recall bringing your attention to some inaccurate information , and you editing and reformatting.

You wrote it , based on medical websites info , with pictures , etc.

And the thread was open , with people regularly adding to it : either questions to be answered , or adding info.

Was a good feature imo.

You worked hard on it , and it was a great job you did x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    What I said was :

"The STI thread was a very thorough look at all possible illnesses and infections."

And I recall bringing your attention to some inaccurate information , and you editing and reformatting.

You wrote it , based on medical websites info , with pictures , etc.

And the thread was open , with people regularly adding to it : either questions to be answered , or adding info.

Was a good feature imo.

You worked hard on it , and it was a great job you did x
    I edited the information in the first day or two, yes (as it was obviously inaccurate). People debated it, they are not 'updates', they are opinions. I copied and pasted the information from various sources. The thread still exists somewhere if you want to bump it, but some people took issue to the thread because this is a website where people are meeting up to have sex and they thought that it would create a stigma that you should 'cover up' because sex workers have STI's (which of course is rarely the case, obviously).
    Last edited by samlad; 01-03-15 at 13:44.

Reviews

none of us are invincible, none of us are monks and living life by the rule book is very boring. I have to say enjoy your particular fetish or sexual proclivities and don't let stigma or statistics affect your desires. I think too many people are afraid to enjoy whats on offer due to horror stories etc. You only live once, and we all take risks walking down the street everyday.

I think you are being a little over cautious about his bearing in mind that you experience something quite extraordinary

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast