Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurling 2015

Reviews

Very disappointing performances from Wexford and Limerick. Both started badly and never recovered. Limerick have the opportunity to get back to winning ways against Westmeath. For Wexford it will be do or die the next day against Cork at home. Galway have looked impressive in their last 2 matches but the acid test is now coming against Kilkenny. Clare are boosted by the return of Colm Galvin. They missed him in their first match.

Reviews

KK v Tipp again come September, they're both on a different level to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    KK v Tipp again come September, they're both on a different level to everyone else.
    i agree...........
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Big weekend of hurling ahead and for some it will be the end for 2015.

Clare V Offaly Winners Clare
    Dublin V Laois Winners Dublin
    Westmeath V Limerick, the midlanders are making steady progress but winners Limerick
    Wexford V Cork, Tough to call both under pressure now. Wexford at home in Wexford Park with home crowd behind them to edge it.

Galway V Kilkenny, a real test for Galway need full 100% performance especially just before and after half time. The cats love killing off games in these periods. Galway will need goals to win. Would be great to see Galway winning however I think Kilkenny will win

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Superb goal from Canning .....one of the best .....great movement, fielding it on the turn and immediate instinctive finish with 2 KK backs marking him...brilliant

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

The D Man (06-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Yes, goal for galway , great catch turn and finish by joe canning. The lead is down to 3pts at half time.
    Its really disheartening seeing KK win again. Fair play to Galway today. Someone needs to stop KK reaching another All Ireland Final.
    Last edited by Limerickguy1; 05-07-15 at 16:49.

Reviews

Leinster final this weekend and the first round qualifiers. Can galway get the better of the cats? Lets hope it wont be a one sided game. Ile go for kilkenny to win, and cork, clare , dublin and limerick also. But im not going to the bookies till i see who rodeoman predicts to win.
    Well done Ketchup on calling them all right.

Expected wins materialised for Clare and Dublin. Westmeath gave Limerick a tough time as I knew they would. Limerick got a

goal that was clearly wide. Major disappointment in Wexford's performance. Won the toss and decided to play against the wind

in the first half. Very bad decision. Galway good display however Kilkenny's experience won out. Canning's goal was just

outstanding.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Two good ties in the qualifier draw. Cork v clare and dublin v limerick. Im sure cork and clare would sooner have avoided each other, but for the neutrals its a great draw.
    It is a great prospect alright Ketchup. For those of us with a direct interest it will be exciting and tense. On Sky Sports Saturday

evening at 7pm.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Just reading this thread now, I had all the winners in the hurling last weekend but my friend
    paddy power gave no odds
    Clare vs cork next Saturday night, clare to hockey the rebels
    Dublin to beat limerick
    as you say kk vs tipp final

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    Just reading this thread now, I had all the winners in the hurling last weekend but my friend
    paddy power gave no odds
    Clare vs cork next Saturday night, clare to hockey the rebels
    Dublin to beat limerick
    as you say kk vs tipp final

Hope you are right that Clare will hockey the rebels.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast