Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
Thats interesting what makes Dolly your favourite then - do tell.

Brenda gets picked on cos she is like a vulcano - you never know when she is going to erupt and to be honest thats not too pretty. Just my thoughts though and sure i will get shot down for saying that......she swears and that to me is just ugly - i don't swear never felt the need to........only when totally exasperated.

There are a few on t his site that i know very well and talk on the blower to and msn loads back and forth and have got a rappot with them that i cannot say for others. As for it being a mans world i think i would have to disagree it is and will be for many many years in all fields of work - as far as fleecing people of their hard earnt money from this end of things thats a different matter. - i would add that if you were not satisfied with what you were doing with pamela why didnt you change what you were doing and go for something else, would seem the most sensible thing to do.

I just have one report from Cork as all the men i saw were Mr Married or never did reports other than one nbt but then he is king of reports, mind he got the time and the dosh wrong on the report and well wasnt really that enthralling to be honest - wouldnt make me want to see me thats for sure.

Still i have reviews on my website from clients and on captain69 so im not that bothered.

Take care and maybe see you if you are around in Cork - possibly Galway too for mr mate Rodeoman.......and galwaylad........etc., nothing sorted on that front yet.

Happy new year to you and yours.....xxxxx
Dolly is my favorite. Because i think any body that has been with Dolly will just know why and if you havent you are missing out on some thing really special.
Hope you had a good christmas and santa brought you all you were looking for.
To all who are reading this i wish you a happy and prosperous new year and remember carma do unto others as they would do unto you ( before you say it i probably got the spelling or quote wrong i dont care its the tought that counts)
JP